Lesson learned - don't "man up"

"
"
worldbinder wrote:
This game doesn't have HC.
This is true. We need to make it HC ourselves if we want it real. Self control, etc...

dieing and waking up in scrubcore is worth than death id rather get permadeleted than pressing ressurect in scrubcore
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

How is that any different than resurrect in town. Until there is real permadeath the distinction is solely an economic one not a true HC vs SC distinction.

"
worldbinder wrote:

Blahblahblah, some dudes aren't getting tired to post shit like this.....
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

How is that any different than resurrect in town. Until there is real permadeath the distinction is solely an economic one not a true HC vs SC distinction.

"
worldbinder wrote:

blahbhaahahahaha a wild automatic logout bot appears again.

It's actually quite humiliating when my D3 buddy found out that PoE people uses logout scripts and then laughed at me when he said lol your HC doesnt even really kill your character... and your officials allows you to cheat death with scripts? AND you dont really die and never really lose anything? lol PoE so hardcore.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jun 24, 2016, 10:33:22 PM
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

"
worldbinder wrote:

It's actually quite humiliating when my D3 buddy found out that PoE people uses logout scripts and then laughed at me when he said lol your HC doesnt even really kill your character... and your officials allows you to cheat death with scripts? lol PoE so hardcore.

Plaease stop staliking, life's too short to argue with you.

D3 is real hardcore? Why you'rnt playing that and stalking that forums?
I would appreciate that, freeloader.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

I know, broken record and been bitching about this for years now. Can't help myself as hc is my favorite mode to play and this game's 'hc' is a farce.
gud threda
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
ventiman wrote:
resurrect at checkpoint.... thx for wasting my time on your channel

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Ha, stunlocking with totems, i thought about doing that in perandus for a while, cuz i've stunlocked even with Frenzy before even in high maps (and without the help of Ascendancies), but I never got around to trying. Protectors were only like half the damage per hit of Frenzy at the time, so the stuns didn't seem assured, but i figured with the extra attack speed and with high stun duration (and possibly using double totems) I could still lock bosses down.

But now, with Protector dealing the same lategame damage per hit as frenzy with 'more' attack speed, and Warchief doing a bit more but slower and with an AoE (and being supportable by conc effect)... totally seems like you could stunlock just about every stunnable boss but Core Malachai and Izaro without even swinging your own weapon (and curse your tripled life bar, Izaro). I might have to give it a shot at some point, might be nice having bosses stunlocked while still being able to do real dps with a self-used attack.

Also, *always* 'man up'. Makes things more fun. I hate dying too, for me dying before maps is a character death, and I'll always reroll if i die before reaching maps, but once i'm there... well, i'm not suicidal, but if i can't take on the challenging mods that roll then where's the fun? When you handle something that's supposed to be daunting, that's when it's the most satisfying.
Last edited by Shppy on Jun 25, 2016, 2:54:12 PM
Funny how ppl who cannot do the content without dying, try to denounce others so they feel better. ^^
It is a old and often told story in human history.
It's like saying: "content is easy, everyone can do it." While actually no one of you ever did it.
Don' be cheap like that! ;)

"
Pewzor wrote:

It's actually quite humiliating when my D3 buddy found out that PoE people uses logout scripts and then laughed at me when he said lol your HC doesnt even really kill your character... and your officials allows you to cheat death with scripts? AND you dont really die and never really lose anything? lol PoE so hardcore.

yea and everyone in HC does it! omg..
That's also why hc ladder is filled with deaths, because they script all the time, eh?
You guys even finished school or just stopped thinking on purpose?

HC does not kill your char?
Dude you have 30 challenges, i think you should know how the game works!
SC gets deleted, since its a trashyard filled with whiny, cheating ppl.
sc is not hc.

I think it is pretty easy to understand, but it seems even that is too much asked for some ppl here.

OT:
Don't be mad, that is the thing about PoE!
You char can be super broken and op, still sometimes things happen because you oversee something.
Try to link something on cwdt like enfeeble or chains, sometimes it can make the difference!
Last edited by blackstar on Jun 27, 2016, 9:02:48 AM
Yep shows how skillful our HC is. All those noob deaths even with autolog out bots.

I bet there will be a lot less deaths if people just learn to play the game and not relying on their game to automatically shut off every time they get hit.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info