Replace the lab with _______ !

"
Xavderion wrote:
Keep lab. I need my daily dose of Siochan lab whine threads.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Keep lab. I need my daily dose of Siochan lab whine threads.

I will be more than happy to oblige. Such posting is more fun then PoE with the lab in it. Haven't played for over a month now and life is more enjoyable without it.
Litterally anything else.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Keep lab but remove ascendancy points

Such shit content cannot be a mandatory one

they should gate the ascendancy points behind :

"
The tower of God is a great way to apply the analogy of Ascending

while getting rid of your Nightmare, your fear is a great way to grow up to move forward, to ascend at greater aspirations

- Plus, Dominus would give you the first one which will result in a node, a partial ascension since he never really managed to complete an ascension with the experiments he was doing on people.One node will result in you acknowledging youself and where you want to go, that node represent you setting the path to the better version of you. To be the better you, you have to get rid of the bad, to truly ascend you have to dig deeper, get to the core.

- Malachai is the true Nightmare, the boss of Act4 the current greater Evil. Plus, it would be a great motivation to complete Merciless Malachai which is imho harder than Izaro, just not as tedious to get to him. Beating your Nightmare allows you to truly ascend by getting the Second Ascendancy point, the one that, logically, will result in being a notable

Enchantment and Ascendancy respec stays in lab since a labyrinth is a place of mystery and special occurrences. In greek mythology, the labyrinth was the parcour the Theseus got through follow the Ariadne's thread ( Argus is the Minotaur). At the end of the Labyrinth he finally get to his love(goddess in POE), an "enchanting" lady. And most of us man know that what most wants to change a man? A women, therefor the ascendancy respec belongs at the end of the Lab, where the Goddess Lies
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
You know the game Hand of Fate?

Something like that, each room you face a choice, there is roll, orbs and shits to be found. And at the end you unlock subquests within it that pump up the diversity, complexity, reward :)

PoE would be great with procedural content. Lab is some kind of procedurally generated content in itself but the way it is gated isn't rewarding.
Last edited by galuf on Jun 25, 2016, 1:17:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info