Replace the lab with _______ !

What would you like to see the lab replaced with?

My suggestion: A 'king of the hill'. You work your way up a mountain fighting progressively harder mobs and mini bosses until you fight the big guy at top (no waiting on trap shit, no backtracking, no cheesy levers). Once there, bigger and stronger groups/bosses will come up and fight you. They keep getting stronger with more life as well as more rewarding. Can you stay king of the mountain till the end?
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2016, 1:16:14 PM
a Labyrinth full of oneshoting traps.

... ups. Kappa
Tortured, yet, i'm broken.
bribe izaro with currency just for the ascendancy points, I don't care much for the enchants or loot anyway id rather not run lab lol
An endless dungeon. Eight bosses at certain levels/floors rewards you with one Ascendancy Point each. After the last of the eight bosses, the dungeon will go on for ever, with harder monsters on each level/floor.

Just strip it for XP, if you're worried about the economy and map system.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
endless gorge
Ebola.

One step at a time, guys.
Casually casual.

"
Siochan wrote:

My suggestion: A 'king of the hill'. You work your way up a mountain fighting progressively harder mobs and mini bosses until you fight the big guy at top (no waiting on trap shit, no backtracking, no cheesy levers). Once there, bigger and stronger groups/bosses will come up and fight you. They keep getting stronger with more life as well as more rewarding. Can you stay king of the mountain till the end?

Kinda like... um... let me see... the rest of the game?
very good idea man! Lab is so boring and for most builds not worth to farm
The same as the current labyrinth except where if you disconnect, you have the option of starting again from after the most recent Izaro fight. (Using your stash, trading, or talking to an NPC would invalidate this.)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:

Kinda like... um... let me see... the rest of the game?

Exactly! Finally, someone smart enough to get it. If I wanted to play a game of chess, I don't go to a backgammon club.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info