2.3.1 Hotfix (Friday 2:00pm NZ Time)

Yea cuz more hdd space sure does solve the problem.. oh wait it takes me 20 mins to patch 4 mb, with 900 GB free space, so the only working solution would be to upgrade to SSD i guess, but who the hell upgrades stuff in a notebook?
"
Arialia wrote:

Your hard disk need to have sufficient space ... 10Go free is enough, game file is near 5Go so you need 5Go to the temp file rewritten ...

Really it will be better for player if Poe uses more files but more tiny ...

you don't know what you're talking about.

Best way to reduce time for patch to update is to not use steam.

Edit: a word
Last edited by MarkoftheWild on Jun 24, 2016, 2:49:20 PM
"
MarkoftheWild wrote:
"
Arialia wrote:

Your hard disk need to have sufficient space ... 10Go free is enough, game file is near 5Go so you need 5Go to the temp file rewritten ...

To be fair,most of the player base probably play more than just this game.. ergo, they more than likely use steam.
~20 mins for a 4mb patch is pretty excessive - I mean, I could faceroll myself a 4mb txt file in the time it takes to unpack it. If (de/)compression is the issue, then perhaps a catalog of smaller files would improve the patching time, as I doubt anyone is going to have an issue with increased download size..

"
MarkoftheWild wrote:
"
Arialia wrote:

Well , i prefer play with steam for a lot of reasons
and when i see than last patch will take ... "one year" ! I read the solution on forum ( steam or here don't remember ) so delete some temp big video and it take less than 15 minutes to patch Poe.

Are you programmer to criticize me ? If you are programmer like me you know than for patch you need often rewrite file so you need the double space of the final file. For Poe we have a big ( very big ) file , so with tiny files it would take less spaces to patch them and for tiny patch less time, it is mathematical ... Steam or not ...
Deberian traducir a español el que sea ya sea latino o de españa y almenos lo que va del juego no es necesario que lo esten traduciendo todo lo parches, con lo que ya hay del juego y lo traducen a español nuevos jugadore puede jugarlo yo no lo juego por que no entiendo nada. Eso no vale tanto solo tradusca almenos los textos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info