[2.3] Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker build – 150k+dps – 6k hp (Abaxoth and Atziri easy kill)

That scales from weapon speed (facebreakers unarmed) and totem attack speed. That's like any melee skill, or ethereal knifes (projectile+spell).
Oak-Kraytin or Oak-Kill all
Daresso's salute usefull only with aegis build. For this you need good phlat phys damage because we use facebreakers.
"
That scales from weapon speed (facebreakers unarmed) and totem attack speed. That's like any melee skill, or ethereal knifes (projectile+spell).

Ohh ok, that's helpful information. May I ask you a favor, set your skill tree on http://poeplanner.com website please? ...then share. :)

"

Oak-Kraytin or Oak-Kill all

Sorry, but still not clear for me, what lvl need kill or help, but if you set your skill tree on poeplanner.com, after everything gonna be fine and clear. Sorry.

"

Daresso's salute usefull only with aegis build. For this you need good phlat phys damage because we use facebreakers.

Ok, also helpful.
Что-то никак в толк не возьму
У меня вызывается только два тотема (без скирмиша)
Что я делаю не так?
Прокачал и одел , всё как у тебя ...
Why the Melee Damage on Full life over any other support gem? What about the less duration gem, isn't that a bigger damage boost?

And how come you don't use a CWDT Immortal call setup?
I am playing this build atm and it feels powerful but ive made slightly changes with the gear i am using abyssus and carcass jack for more dps and dmg you can see my full gear at my profile (find a char named TwIsterQ)
"
Zugas wrote:
Why the Melee Damage on Full life over any other support gem? What about the less duration gem, isn't that a bigger damage boost?

And how come you don't use a CWDT Immortal call setup?

You can use 3 vatiations:
more damage less area – con effect
nice damage more attentively gaming – melee damage on full life
middle damage comfort gaming – less duration
Use one of this for type of playing you want

With abyssus you need take skirmish for triple totem or use 2. If that. you don't need hierophant nodes – you can take slayer ascendant. With carcass jack and abyssus you gain more damage but have less survaivability. Less hp, defence. If you want play canon style you can try with berserk class and do over 1m dps.
My build about cheap gear-nice damage for t15 card-good survaivability
That middle class:
Best survaivability – chieftan
Middle defence and DPS – scion
Best DPS – berserk

CWDT with immortall call will be nice against spiked bastards, but with totems, 6+k life, without abyssus you have good safe gameplay. Just use your totems. Against bosses triple totem really nice because enemie will look more on him
Now with extra fire damage! Thanks GGG for 2.3 patch
Using kaom's heart + abyssus +voidheart i can do easily atziri and uber izaro and did my own passive tree version of this but i like your'e idea 10/10
Uber Atziri down. That pretty nice damage to farm this. but not saffest one :)
Nice build !
Last edited by Thottz on Jul 26, 2016, 3:42:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info