[2.3] FROSTBLADES WITCH 5/6 KEYSTONES EB + MOM + ACRO + PHASE ACRO tanky insane dps! by STOYA

"
GoddessIrene wrote:
Is Touch of Anguish a good claw for this build?

well its good claw for starting build, which is 1chaos to 1 fuse in sc prophecy but i wouldnt recommend it, it reduces the defensive part of the build a lot because you never freeze mobs with around %90-95 crit chance... and pdps and aspeed lacks for end game tbh..

i stop playing this build due to its broken dmg output and acro + mom was so strong.. it was a dream/theorycraft build for me, i saw its working so good and move on next build..

this is the last claw i was using for the build, got for 15chaos or 20chaos dont remember now

and my final dual curse setup gloves, which serves as 5link, got facebreaker, maligaro , snakebite version of this colours since they are cheap*claws lacks crit multi so go for fbreakers, you basically search gloves with 2 blue 2green and grants lvl 10 ass mark skill

hoi + hot + curse on hit + poachers mark

makes your curse setup super strong and more reliable with 2 heralds

same items as the first post, and final amulet i got i hit 150-175k frostblades dmg with %25 cold and light pen permanently which was brutal.. i just changed gloves and got dual curse from tree.. *didnt even change my torso to high eva es hp piece*

if you really make touch of anguish work, i theory crafted another build around it but you have to play either pathfinder or raider.. pathfinder seems better actually, dual weilding touch of anguish, and %20 freeze chance while using flask you hit %40 freeze chance, and finally u go for fingers of frost on the tree*near ghost reaver* to hit finally %50 total freeze chance..

this type of build needs massive cold dmg from ring amulets*max flat cold dmg rolls* you still go crit with twin terrors.. pathfinder is pretty underrated class for these kind of builds actually like nuro's harp harby bow build or touch of anguish perma freeze setups.
Last edited by feelgod on Jul 8, 2016, 7:49:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info