New Microtransactions - Dragon Armour Set and Spear

Morrrrrrrrrtal Combaaaaaaat!!!

Looks sick.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Jun 17, 2016, 2:43:04 AM
I would love to see another MTX set with Monkey King & his Golden Rod themed.
Wow...i requested a samurai set! Here it is! Please add a 2 Handed Nodachi (Very absurdly long katana) PLEASEEEEEEE!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Shogun style, not bad. Spears in 2.4 confirmed.
and yet another overprice visual upgrade.

When will GGG learn that asking 50 bucks for a visuals is hardly a micro-transaction.
I prefer to buy another AAA full-game for that kind of money.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Damn I just spend 800 points on mystery boxes :/
Ign: Ohjeahx
"
mruuh wrote:
Can you say "jumping the shark"? PoE is slowly sinking with the same disease Valve's TF2 has - too much cosmetic crap breaking up game's visual style, and turning it into an ugly Halloween party..

+1
this is just as arbitrary as the demon stuff they did lately. Game is getting a design sheet wonderland. hey, wouldn't it be cool to have a jetpack back attachment? Or some WWII helmets? sure they'll sell ;D
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.
How about spears as one of weapon types in game? Dis game really lacks of such one.
The skin is good, but until you fight with it like with the sword or axe it's just weird :/
Several armour sets look really good, but this one looks amazing. Wow! Great design !
Disappointed, armor looks great and all, but it doesn't have a glow/or extra effect to the armor, maybe simplicity is what you guys were aiming for.
(🌸=◡=)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info