[2.6 / 3.0] BLADE VORTEX OBLITERATION

"
Khornaar wrote:
@OP
What do you think about reworked "Broken Faith" versus Obliteration wand on left hand?
Less explosions, little bit less % extra chaos dmg, (5-10% range instead of 13-15%), but potential Unholy might for free?

It's an interesting and worth considering choice for sure. In the end game you still want two Obliteration, gaining Unholy Might with Sin's Rebirth. But you could consider it as a budget option, until you can obtain the flask.
Probably as far as clear speed goes, 2 Obliteration is just better, but it could be a good single target option.
Abyssal Volatile Poet: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2057243
MagicBlaster Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2115343
Fortifier Aurabot: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2084465
Good build. Been trying it out in legacy and its going great so far.

Spoiler

Got blessed by Chayula in a map, so until I get cospris to 6l i'll be running a skin of the loyal. Can't run spell echo however, so that sucks a bit for clearing until I get real cast speed. Shame berserker only gets attack speed. Also I know I can get more damage with a blue helmet (thinking about getting a Redblade Helm for high maps, but The Gull is insane.

Vaal lightning trap with wither totem is amazing for single target. It melted Atziri like she was a normal mob.
Last edited by Humble_Canadian on Mar 6, 2017, 6:53:07 PM
Yep build is very solid

Guys dont forget to get this chant. merc/uber version is insane.
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Mar 8, 2017, 5:55:45 AM
Is it worth grabbing MoM and nodes behind it? Currently just running Temp chains, 65% unreserved
"
ElJesse wrote:
Is it worth grabbing MoM and nodes behind it? Currently just running Temp chains, 65% unreserved

It's so worth it in my opinion. The 3 nodes give me so much effective HP it's stupid.
"
ElJesse wrote:

Grab Blasphemy Enfeeble + Grace + Witchfire instead imo. I also found that u dont need HP flask during mapping. Even T16 is fine without it.
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Mar 9, 2017, 12:43:39 AM
Tried to start this build yesterday with low budget. Levelling was so smooth and cheap that I managed to kill cruel malachai with -6 lvl from the zone almost without troubles.
I used melee weapons (cleave with Gorebreaker and Screaming Eagle, then sunder, then earthquake with Geofri's Baptism) until I managed to get Amplification Rod (2-3chaos) and got the duration nodes. After this everything on my way just died and I felt like I'm a lawnmawer. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was Blade Vortex dexterity requirements but once I got to the shadow area everything was just fine. And after I levelled to 56 (merciless act2) and got 2 obliterations (1 alc each) I skyrocketed to act4 very fast without problems.

Here is my levelling gearing progress if someone interested:

lvl 1-28

lvl 28~40

lvl 40-56

Current gear lvl 65

Next goal for me is getting ascendancies, hidden potential, more life and use this:
Spoiler

Last edited by Whitedondi on Mar 9, 2017, 3:02:43 AM
How would you compare this build with the CI occultist one? Thinking of getting more faster start of energy shield recharge, i could compensate. Any thoughts? Thx!
"
JoopO wrote:
How would you compare this build with the CI occultist one? Thinking of getting more faster start of energy shield recharge, i could compensate. Any thoughts? Thx!

treat it as cheap sh1tty 6.5k ES build with 100% leech. Its excellent for all content except uber atziri and shaper and lab.
I've placed The Green Dream jewel above sentinel in the skill tree and gotten a great boost on clear speed for maps.
Last edited by Ranchhods on Mar 10, 2017, 2:32:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info