[2.4 HC | Video Guide] VORTEX Elementalist/Chieftain build | Iron Will | Righteous Fire

"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
why you dmg 20+k? my damage 1.5k .... :(

are you level 90+? Do you have a 6 link? These things play the largest role in upping your damage.
Sorry for beeing absent, nothing has really changed for 2.4.0

Well, they changed / nerfed Elementalist's Shaper of Desolation, but it's still viable!

In general the Performance gap between Elementalist and Chieftain is now not existing anymore.
Following this build and there's one thing I noticed. You linked RF with rapid decay. Last time I checked, rapid decay DOESN'T work with RF. Better link it with Increased AoE and switch to Conc Effect if you're up against bosses and whatnot. Anyhow, awesome build.

EDITED:Elemental Focus could work too.
Last edited by shua_dy on Oct 3, 2016, 7:02:03 AM
"
shua_dy wrote:
Following this build and there's one thing I noticed. You linked RF with rapid decay. Last time I checked, rapid decay DOESN'T work with RF. Better link it with Increased AoE and switch to Conc Effect if you're up against bosses and whatnot. Anyhow, awesome build.

EDITED:Elemental Focus could work too.

You are very right sir, now i changed it also in the link section.
Wouldn't it be better if you level Clarity to level 6 and put it into Alpha's Howl with a Reduced Mana Support or an Enlighten Support? Then you could put a Phase Run to your cast when damage taken support.
"
Megastrawe wrote:
Wouldn't it be better if you level Clarity to level 6 and put it into Alpha's Howl with a Reduced Mana Support or an Enlighten Support? Then you could put a Phase Run to your cast when damage taken support.

only wanted to share the core mechanics of the build, but sure it's an option!
Last edited by Shaarq on Oct 20, 2016, 9:59:17 AM
You are promoting your build as > HC <, yet you run 5.5k hp and in video you are doing both T13 and T10 in Standart League.

This is fucking hilarious. I pity anyone who copies this build.
How do you even ignite ? You wait every time that conflux ignite is up ?
ekSi - making GG builds since 1999

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info