2.3.0g Hotfix (Monday 8:20pm NZ Time)

Is it please possible to put in a save-point in the Labyrinth? For me that would feel like a fix.
I have had some disconnections while doing the labyrinth, and is is really dis-encouraging to start over after DC.
So are the spectre nerfs I've heard about intended?

revenants and flame sentinels so far confirmed to use their spells much less and have shorter aggro range?

also flame sentinels no longer flying when a spectre, so chilled ground now affects them?

is the flying monster change applied to SRS as well or is this just for flame sentinels or is it just a bug?

edit: my understanding about flame sentinels flying was wrong: they used to float to avoid ground effects such as burning ground, shocked ground, etc. apparently no more?
Last edited by SeedReaper on Jun 13, 2016, 6:04:48 PM
We been seeing an downward trend of quality lately. pleas stop trying to chase to much in to little time.

... also pleas stop doing the mystery boxes, they are lazy cash grabs.

if you want people to buy mtx's maybe dont prize them at 40 dollars
"
Nilfoest wrote:
With g patch and hot fix..... I feel like the game is less stable even for --noasync. Just got random freeze in Sarn today, twice. Well, still doing fine in personal area. I still have hope in you, DEV.

Just my .... random though.
- Look like town area with MT fashion load time is double or triple. Before PPC even with lot of wing and pet, my load time still not this much.
- Someone should already suggest it, count me in. I know about huge reward for ascendancy point when finish lab. But I still suggest to have 6 portal/check point for the first time (each diff') until they claim ascendancy/treasure/divine. After that the single long run for enchant/loot is fine cuz it not the test for point, but grinding for the best.

Yep i noticed exact same thing with both noasync on and off,any spot where rmt fashion reigns supreme (lots of players with it) is like a russian roulette when it comes to getting a DC,and again same thing,started with g patch.
No rest for the wicked.
It still takes 2 or 3 insta crashes until I can play for some time, with random freezes and eventualy another crash or multiple disconections.

=,(
Last edited by DarkenLord on Jun 15, 2016, 4:29:52 PM
Updating: Right now its almost unplayable. Losts of disconections when joining instances, upon freezing and eventual crashes. Then I walk over one or 2 areas and another crash. It is pretty disapointing because I am pretty busy at college and when I have some time to try to enjoy prophecy it just get me upset having so many issues. Not to say how unfair it is to play like that, since people with top computer specs seem to be playing normaly and therefore farming and grinding while some people have a disconection + freeze + crash block since 2.3 was released.
Last edited by DarkenLord on Jun 15, 2016, 4:46:57 PM
When is the Audio system gonna be reverted back to what it was with 2.2? Also, when is Windows XP gonna be unsupported? MS ditched that OS 2 years ago.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 15, 2016, 5:20:59 PM
Realm loading times appear a little longer, however I haven't had a runtime crash (or any other variant) for some time now... so happy to say that is a fine trade off with me :)

Good stuff
"
bvanharjr wrote:
When is the Audio system gonna be reverted back to what it was with 2.2? Also, when is Windows XP gonna be unsupported? MS ditched that OS 2 years ago.

Who knows, but improvement to client that xp does not support, 64 bit client for newer os's that won't work for pretty much any xp machine. Though old client will still exist for awhile when it comes out it seems.

"
64-bit DirectX 11 Client
In the future we plan to release an alternate Path of Exile client that is compiled as a 64-bit executable and will use DirectX 11 rather than DirectX9. This client will require Windows Vista or above (and a 64-bit CPU). The old client will still work for Windows XP or 32 bit machines, but won't have the performance improvements that come with DirectX 11. This release is planned for 2017
Last edited by ValheruWolf on Jun 16, 2016, 10:22:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info