[2.3] Elementalist Wander | Fast Clear Speed, Reflect Immune

"
ta3boo wrote:
"
Sillver wrote:
First of all, thank you for the build! Is this build viable for a begginer? Is it possible to deal with high lvl maps with tabula or mb something not quite expensive?

Yes, it is budget friendly and viable for a beginner. Tabula lasts longer than you might think. I used Tabula on my Deadeye and was doing T12+s without a problem. Couldn't 6L my Lightning Coil that league :)

Swap Tabula with a 5L Lioneye's Vision when you have some spare chromes or wait till you get your 6L. You can also search for corrupt 6Ls with the right colours, they can be cheaper than a tabula late into the league.

Some useful item search links
Spoiler
Gloves
Helms
Boots
Rings
Amulets
Belts
Shields
Wands
All build can be done in less than 50c worth of gear as you can see.
When I did these searches I could get a whole gear for 13 chaos + Tabula.
Body Armour:
Buy either a corrupt 6L or 5L Lioneye's Vision cheaper than The Jeweller's Touch
OR!! a dirt cheap Tabula, they are 8c in prophecy at the moment.

Thank you very much and gl :)!

And the last question about Atziri? Is it possible? Cheers
Last edited by Sillver on Jun 18, 2016, 1:13:17 PM
"
And the last question about Atziri? Is it possible? Cheers

Yeah, it can do normal atziri pretty easy. Just need to be careful with positioning at split phase so you don't hit mirror one.

Haven't tested uber and don't think it will work because of the monster resistances.
Torment Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121704
Last edited by ta3boo on Jun 18, 2016, 8:11:08 PM
Hey! Just bought a new wand, then noticed it has 0 phys. Is it good enough for this build?
"
Exül wrote:
Hey! Just bought a new wand, then noticed it has 0 phys. Is it good enough for this build?

Yeah, that's a good wand. Anything above 120 edps(cold & lightning) and 10% crit should be good for endgame maps.
Hey so i managed to roll 3g 2b 1r on my lioneye's.
Is there any green gem i could potentially roll with instead of added lightning for 6th link? maybe poison would be ok?
Hi!
This build looks awesome, uber viable?
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
"
Kaarface wrote:
Hey so i managed to roll 3g 2b 1r on my lioneye's.
Is there any green gem i could potentially roll with instead of added lightning for 6th link? maybe poison would be ok?

Poison is not a good idea as it scales with phys & chaos damage which we don't deal.

You can use Faster/Slower Projectiles, Faster Attacks,
Ice Bite to gain Frenzy Charges,
Hypothermia or Cold Penetration if most of your damage comes from cold.

But Poison is a big no.
"
Damiano_POL wrote:
Hi!

I haven't tested it but I don't think it's the right build to farm Uber deathless.
Monster resistances and split phase can be troublesome.
A phys wander would work better for Uber or a crit capped Inquisitor. But phys is ahead because of Poison gem and able to deal high Chaos damage.

As almost any build in 2.3 it 'can' kill Uber, just don't think it's reliable.
Last edited by ta3boo on Jun 30, 2016, 7:14:00 PM
"

Poison is not a good idea as it scales with phys & chaos damage which we don't deal.

You can use Faster/Slower Projectiles, Faster Attacks,
Ice Bite to gain Frenzy Charges,
Hypothermia or Cold Penetration if most of your damage comes from cold.

But Poison is a big no.

Alright. Thanks for reply.
Last edited by Kaarface on Jun 30, 2016, 3:28:16 PM
"
ta3boo wrote:
"
Damiano_POL wrote:
Hi!

I haven't tested it but I don't think it's the right build to farm Uber deathless.
Monster resistances and split phase can be troublesome.
A phys wander would work better for Uber or a crit capped Inquisitor. But phys is ahead because of Poison gem and able to deal high Chaos damage.

As almost any build in 2.3 it 'can' kill Uber, just don't think it's reliable.

Ty for answer, cant decide which one would be better for Uber - Chaos KB vs Elemental KB or Phys KB (ofc all of them just "can" kill Uber but some of them got more chances for that)
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info