Dear GGG: Uber Izaro & Endgame Labyrinth are too easy, needs major buffs

"
sidtherat wrote:

I think that the balance is PERFECT for this fight. Ive killed him with 2h GLACIAL HAMMER character. GLACIAL HAMMER. it is as non-FOTM as humanly possible. and I still managed to kill him in a 4 key run. but ive also died twice - both were my mistakes. lack of patience kills in this fight.

+1 for glac hammer :)

I was building glac hammer inquisitor myself recently, but stopped at lvl 43 (mad beardy). Kind of started doubting it's potential. It's crit staff inquisitor with abyssus, inevitable judgment with phys to lightning, tons of armor, as for auras- blasphemed temp chains and enfeeble, possibly determination as third aura with essence worm ring.

Just wanted to ask, is it satisfying game experience playing glac hammer, should I return leveling it?

On topic. Try to not one shot izzaro with fancy tornado shot or what ever and let him receive all buffs, im quite sure all whines "it's too easy" will vanish.
Last edited by Andrius319 on Jul 17, 2016, 6:51:03 AM
"
Andrius319 wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

I think that the balance is PERFECT for this fight. Ive killed him with 2h GLACIAL HAMMER character. GLACIAL HAMMER. it is as non-FOTM as humanly possible. and I still managed to kill him in a 4 key run. but ive also died twice - both were my mistakes. lack of patience kills in this fight.

+1 for glac hammer :)

I was building glac hammer inquisitor myself recently, but stopped at lvl 43 (mad beardy). Kind of started doubting it's potential. It's crit staff inquisitor with abyssus, inevitable judgment with phys to lightning, tons of armor, as for auras- blasphemed temp chains and enfeeble, possibly determination as third aura with essence worm ring.

Just wanted to ask, is it satisfying game experience playing glac hammer, should I return leveling it?

On topic. Try to not one shot izzaro with fancy tornado shot or what ever and let him receive all buffs, im quite sure all whines "it's too easy" will vanish.

so many people just opt for EQ now, and you really can't blame them. I think the satisfaction from any self styled build is when you get to the point where it starts working well, and your choices are vindicated.
If you feel the game is too easy, why are you still playing standard? If you want to feel the content more 'balanced' go do it in the challenge leagues where you don't have legacy items and mirrored weapons, it might open your eyes a bit.
If something is too easy for you then try running a build that isn't as well suited to him.
(Where you may or may not get one shot randomly unless some armor/jug or ES based variant).
Why gate a bonus to your character behind something that is the hardest content in the game? I mean...what's the point? If the endgame lab is easy... why do you need the points?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Why gate a bonus to your character behind something that is the hardest content in the game? I mean...what's the point? If the endgame lab is easy... why do you need the points?

The biggest reward gated by one of the more challenging content, it does make sense to me.

I believe uber Atziri is harder than uber lab, but I have not done it so this is just a guess there.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
sidtherat wrote:
uber lab is - just like any lab - easy for people who know what they are doing. traps are trivial, mobs are there to refill the flasks

however it is played on many, many levels. completing it is just the beginning. you are to farm it - farm it efficiently. this means min(time spent) max(number of keys). and this is a whole other story.

the Izaro himself is rather fair fight - without buffs.

but let him get charges and idols and try to say that he is easy with straight face. he isnt. he is damn scary then. maybe he does less damage than Uber Atziri but he is mobile and the fight is far more dynamic. his smash with 3 added elements and charges most probably exceeds 15k damage in one swing + the usual physical hit that alone can maul some characters

if one wants challenge - pick the Vulnerability darkshrine.. i dare you.

Try anything non-meta caster, and come back.

It is sad to say, but nobody in this thread is right. .----------.

3rd Izaro fight is idiotic, balanced around the idea of most retarded builds, which it fails to kill anyways, meanwhile everything else struggles. Slayer/Jugg are completely retarded in Uber Lab.

Wild guess - OP is playing Slayer or EQ Jugg. Other available option - CoC of some sort.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Jul 18, 2016, 8:18:25 AM
OP is obviously playing on standard with legacy (and possibly mirrored) items, at which point everything in the game becomes trivial.

In any case, this seems more of a bragging/elitist thread than actual valuable feedback.

I've done several full key runs but I usually do it with characters that are very well geared and optimized to run the lab, and its certainly not "too easy" for characters that are not optimized.

By extension of OP's logic, uber atziri is "too easy" because bladefall trappers can 1 shot her.

Suggestion to OP - play non-meta builds on temp. leagues and then you can judge if its too easy.
"
Fruz wrote:
I believe uber Atziri is harder than uber lab.

Normal Atziri is way harder than uber Izaro and literally impossible for some builds.
"
Perq wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
uber lab is - just like any lab - easy for people who know what they are doing. traps are trivial, mobs are there to refill the flasks

however it is played on many, many levels. completing it is just the beginning. you are to farm it - farm it efficiently. this means min(time spent) max(number of keys). and this is a whole other story.

the Izaro himself is rather fair fight - without buffs.

but let him get charges and idols and try to say that he is easy with straight face. he isnt. he is damn scary then. maybe he does less damage than Uber Atziri but he is mobile and the fight is far more dynamic. his smash with 3 added elements and charges most probably exceeds 15k damage in one swing + the usual physical hit that alone can maul some characters

if one wants challenge - pick the Vulnerability darkshrine.. i dare you.

Try anything non-meta caster, and come back.

It is sad to say, but nobody in this thread is right. .----------.

3rd Izaro fight is idiotic, balanced around the idea of most retarded builds, which it fails to kill anyways, meanwhile everything else struggles. Slayer/Jugg are completely retarded in Uber Lab.

Wild guess - OP is playing Slayer or EQ Jugg. Other available option - CoC of some sort.

I beat it pretty easily with my duelist shield build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info