Anyone else feel...

Like diablo 3 is to this genre of game, as mw3 is to firstperson shooters? just a thought
Whats Mw3...Modern warfare 3...Guns...Shooter...
Ok.
So your saying D3>PoE?
I personally think PoE has a better game design.
Chaos Is Life, Life Is Chaos, Control Is An Illusion.
Thanks Maetaphor for my Beta Key :)
When ppl think of hack n slash they think of Diablo, but maybe shortly when ppl think of the genre they will think of POE instead of diablo. I think POE is gonna redefine the hack n slash genre.
Highest man on the totem pole has the farthest to fall.
Agreed, Diablo is a legacy game. A trademark of a series.
Diablo2:LoD came out over 10 years ago and is horridly corrupted, yet it still constantly sells and is as active as ever.
players have played the game for 10 years straight, others like myself, still come back to it for a few months every year or two.
Diablo2 IS hack'n Slash.

I as I mentioned and sniper stated, PoE is unique and GGG is trying to add new aspects to the table that could redefine a classic game element and the genre as a whole.
Chaos Is Life, Life Is Chaos, Control Is An Illusion.
Thanks Maetaphor for my Beta Key :)
"
Ledrif wrote:
Whats Mw3...Modern warfare 3...Guns...Shooter...
Ok.
So your saying D3>PoE?
I personally think PoE has a better game design.
thats not at all what i am saying...im saying that because d3 is more mainstream its like a Modern warfare game when compaired to PoE..although i havent played either of them yet PoE just seems to appeal to me more then d3 ever did
when you think of a popular first person shooter, you think of the Modern warfare series..when you think of a dungeoncrawler hack and slash, you think of diablo. or torchlight
Personally i fucking hate mw3 and mw2 they are both trash in my eyes..ill take cod4 any day
I think H&S best game so far is Titan Quest. I love the lore and style. But PoE is bringing some fresh ideas to the genre...

Anyways i think that d3 is going to close lots of mounths, it will be what we are waiting for.
ehhhhh it could..but i just cant get over the auction house
"
Oi_suzy wrote:
Personally i fucking hate mw3 and mw2 they are both trash in my eyes..ill take cod4 any day

Yeah im with you cod4 sure but mw2 and mw3 just ruined what could potentially be a great story
If you have a friend invite please give it to me :(.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info