Prophecy: A whispered Prayer

"
Liyern wrote:
Got the same problem here, did 40+ runs and still no Rare Frost Priest. Haven't had this much trouble with a ''Find this Powerfull mob and it will drop a guaranteed unique'' Prophecy since I got this one. You'd think they would force a Rare Frost Priest spawn.
Wind and Thunder are more rare. I've had wind and thunder on my list for over a week and The flayed man was on there for several days before I completed that one. Still working on wind and thunder though.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

Got it after about 20-30 instances, in the Ascendancy Trial area.
Finally got this done after about 5 runs in a row (did more previously). The Whispering Ice dropped for me as well.
I got that on my second run, rolled 3 rare monsters on a strongbox.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Think this is hard see how hard getting the one which has drillneck as a drop.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
And now I have in in 3.0, killed already couple of rare mages and its not comleting. It now become from prophecy to damnation kind??
Likely not killing the correct mages, probably intended that the mob chosen is not that numerous.
Yes, encountering this issue now as well. For all the kudos and asskissing that GGG gets... nonsense like this is why people need to stay on the developers to be better. For the record I've killed 3 rare frost priests, plus killed the rare caster at the trial a few times too, with no luck. Please get your crap together GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info