Can not finish "The Feral Lord V" Prophecy

I final got a Mud Geyser Map and killed the Rhoa and did not get credit for the prophecy. I had another person in group using SRS and I was using Blade fall mines and we cleared the zone after killing the Boss and the additional unique Rhoa for the prophecy, cant remember the name.

http://imgur.com/c6ifkpf

reference #1,062,714,507
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2016, 6:12:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same just happened for me. a friend and I full cleared the map, we killed the boss rhoa and the one called Venterius which i think was the prophecy one.

EDIT: Didn't get prophecy cleared, had to leave and accept that it wouldn't complete.

EDIT2: bought a mud geyser to do it again. full cleared the map including Ventarus and it didn't count :/
Last edited by Chubz183 on Jun 5, 2016, 1:11:16 AM
Same for me, I have a video of it, but lots of reports already so I'm sure they are aware.

Bug ref. 3,794,867,928
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Same for me. Screenshot attached with 0 remaining + boss rhoa (venterius) corpse.
Reference # 818 589 565

the same just happened to me :( no lore V text and no key dropped T_T

Bug Reference: 3.635.025.878

Last edited by Ryouko on Jun 5, 2016, 1:57:06 PM
Happened to me too ...
Same here. At least I don't have to upload my screenshot now. I'm pretty sure he died to one of my golems using Culling Strike. It was either a Flame or Lightning golem.
Last edited by Jennik on Jun 5, 2016, 4:46:57 PM
Bugged for me too. killed the rhoa right away then cleared rest of map. 1 monster remains but i went around the thing about 5 times to be sure lol. (mud geyser)
fuck em
Same bug.
0 monsters remain.
I even tried detonating his corpse, since quest text says "destroy" not kill but it didn't work.
bug # 898,517,715
Same here seems to not be fixed

Bug # 574.417.208

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info