[2.3] HC Non crit Frostbolt/Vortex – Dual Cursing – 75% slow stacking – Reflect viable - Cheap

U posted a skill tree, not any info:)
....http://imgur.com/a/Sp5bX there we go
Any reason for not linking Rapid Decay to your vortex?
"
meowvalent wrote:

I hadn't thought about that, though I don't think it's worth it due to the reduction in skill duration which I'd assume applies to the duration of the DoT? It'd give 39% MORE damage, but reduce the skill effect from 3 seconds to 2.55 where as support gems like Conc. Effect, Controlled Destruction and Cold penetration have no such penalty. I suppose Controlled Destruction reduces the crit but we don't have any to begin with.
"
meowvalent wrote:

There are so many options u can use in the link, but we still dont know how will vortex behave. I cant decide myself. Will level all of them and test the sh*t out of it:)
Interesting tree OP. I plan on running the new ice skills as well, but I'm focusing more on the burst from ice nova and vortex with the degen and slow a fringe benefit for bosses. Might run Sire of Shards, and my tree is looking something like this right now

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCANHkVkqeoRdUIoGOPJ8BU9SNglWuRKuPpqcr2fzAmgmqEQ9G1zCXOYpxhbFCg9t0VevkXypVxjpY5Yv5237HhEgBb1xrw22LeuL3LJzr7icvGjiQVVF0jummmdfP-TfviEmxNsXYJBpsna7wHwSzogDkIq-blQQEBx8CEFgyNGwLOtjfbWt6kPpMixekyL_vSxM17DgI9MBUvOokqjbpFm_jaoIQpwhTUprgRZ2io-98n988BVeU7TzVpvndakOLjIKbmjsi9L6KoS9SU5f0l5URUDW5TLNLrhsl2VtyD0wt6QLfsNSvrJhZ85Mnf8ZtGT1fwGbzEQAAAAA=
"
RegulusNorth wrote:
Interesting tree OP. I plan on running the new ice skills as well, but I'm focusing more on the burst from ice nova and vortex with the degen and slow a fringe benefit for bosses. Might run Sire of Shards, and my tree is looking something like this right now

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCANHkVkqeoRdUIoGOPJ8BU9SNglWuRKuPpqcr2fzAmgmqEQ9G1zCXOYpxhbFCg9t0VevkXypVxjpY5Yv5237HhEgBb1xrw22LeuL3LJzr7icvGjiQVVF0jummmdfP-TfviEmxNsXYJBpsna7wHwSzogDkIq-blQQEBx8CEFgyNGwLOtjfbWt6kPpMixekyL_vSxM17DgI9MBUvOokqjbpFm_jaoIQpwhTUprgRZ2io-98n988BVeU7TzVpvndakOLjIKbmjsi9L6KoS9SU5f0l5URUDW5TLNLrhsl2VtyD0wt6QLfsNSvrJhZ85Mnf8ZtGT1fwGbzEQAAAAA=

Holy, that damage! Do you take breath of rime because you're taking freeze chance items? Or is it just for the damage?
"
Holy, that damage! Do you take breath of rime because you're taking freeze chance items? Or is it just for the damage?

You'll pick up 20% chance to freeze in this tree. Combined with an item here or there, Elemental Conflux, and high spell damage I should be able to freeze reliably, making porcupines and detonate dead significantly less rippy. Add curse on hit HoT frostbite and blasphemy temp chains and enemies should be hard pressed to reach me.
Last edited by RegulusNorth on Jun 3, 2016, 11:39:33 AM
seems pretty solid so far, do you plan on updating as you play this league?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
RegulusNorth wrote:
"

You'll pick up 20% chance to freeze in this tree. Combined with an item here or there, Elemental Conflux, and high spell damage I should be able to freeze reliably, making porcupines and detonate dead significantly less rippy. Add curse on hit HoT frostbite and blasphemy temp chains and enemies should be hard pressed to reach me.

Icic, sounds good. You should post your stats and whatnot here once you're set up!

"
seems pretty solid so far, do you plan on updating as you play this league?

Yeah I'll be keeping this updated, at least once I hit maps that is, unless there's something big that needs to be changed. Prolly won't be putting much more content into it until getting experience with the skills and at least lvl 85.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info