[2.3]life based Inquisitor ele wander 100k+dps vp

So ive thought about getting acrobatic, not sure if its worth it or not
any ideas?
"
HateTheWorld wrote:
"
Illumini wrote:
Excellent build, level 82, only 3.6k life (still need to get 35% from tree) when you get vp and leech wheel with Sybil's I can even run ele reflect maps (only tried up to t7)

Im lvl 84 have only 3,2k life, all leech points and with Atziri's Promise Flask i have no problem vs reflect (vs 1 reflect no problem, reflect mod on map is a no go)

reflect mod on map is easy,
1. you can replace WED to Life Gain on Hit Support or Life Leech Support
2. Siby's Lament
3. linked a Frost Wall with Cast when Damage Taken
actually i really like ele reflect mod on map
so about ele reflect, for my build its actually a no go on map mod, with such high dps its impossible to have enough life pool to live. For people who wants to run that tho, the only way to run that is with extremely low dps which kinda defeat the purpose of my build (hit hard and win)
then might as well run this build on an elementalist or something for the reduced ele reflect damage.
just wanna say this build is gg

doing 105k dps buffed

im only level 75
Last edited by balanced on Jun 26, 2016, 1:17:57 AM
Hello. amazing build mate. right now i'm with a retarded wand , no rat's nest and lioneye's vision. just chilling with a tabula and vaal power siphon on driedlake. lv 74 and amazing speed ^^ thanks for a nice guide.

i have some questions.

why frenzy instead of bloodrage ? so you can have a 4link empty for another cwdt setup maybe ?

after the tree done , is it better to go 3power charge + 1 frenzy charge till lv 96 or go for jewel slots ?

have a nice day

PS: how the hell did you color lioneye's vision. i spended over 2.5k fusions and no 6l. so i decided to color it first. i tried everything on vorici calculator and single chroms and now i'm over 6k chroms. nothing happened. i couldve bought a offcolor 6l with the currency i spend xD

EDIT:

i've seen you have BR on cwdt setup. i just cast BR and we have assasin's mark on herald of ice. maybe it's a bit problem on single target and you have frenzy for single target but still i was thinking to go another cwdt ? what could it be ? artic armor gmp cwdt ?
Last edited by Chebudeeh on Jul 6, 2016, 3:01:17 PM
"
Chebudeeh wrote:
Hello. amazing build mate. right now i'm with a retarded wand , no rat's nest and lioneye's vision. just chilling with a tabula and vaal power siphon on driedlake. lv 74 and amazing speed ^^ thanks for a nice guide.

i have some questions.

why frenzy instead of bloodrage ? so you can have a 4link empty for another cwdt setup maybe ?

after the tree done , is it better to go 3power charge + 1 frenzy charge till lv 96 or go for jewel slots ?

have a nice day

PS: how the hell did you color lioneye's vision. i spended over 2.5k fusions and no 6l. so i decided to color it first. i tried everything on vorici calculator and single chroms and now i'm over 6k chroms. nothing happened. i couldve bought a offcolor 6l with the currency i spend xD

EDIT:

i've seen you have BR on cwdt setup. i just cast BR and we have assasin's mark on herald of ice. maybe it's a bit problem on single target and you have frenzy for single target but still i was thinking to go another cwdt ? what could it be ? artic armor gmp cwdt ?

ok so first the frenzy linked with pcoc is to generate power charges and frenzy on boss fights when there are no adds, remember bloodrage only give you frenzy on kill(this build deflinitely dont have single target damage problem as frostwall op). i really like more than one way to generate charges as it gives me more reliable and stable damage.
after the tree is done, it is recommended to just grab more life on the tree or acrobatic, as im already crit capped i dont think more powercharge is needed and this build definitely dont need more damage( but hey if you want to get more frenzy, go for it)and yes jewel is nice too but i think acrobatic is best
i coloured my lioneyes with about 1k chrom (i actually have two lioneye's vision and ive gotten them both 4/5 off colour within 1k chrom) so i guess its just luck ( spam 1b 1g on vorici helpshttp://imgur.com/bII8tRN
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Jul 7, 2016, 6:40:16 AM
hm allright thanks for your reply. with 4pcharges i have %77 crit chance. with a diamond flask everything is cool. as just you said on boss fight with frost wall it's allright. instead frezny i use vaal power siphon for some a bit more clear speed. maybe later i can go for lightning warp movement setup.

well i know my gear is not the best but if you have some time can you check my templar YoOoH and tell me what am i missing ^^ i don't have the right side of the lightning wand wheel. maybe after that it's capped ?

and my second question what flasks to go with ?

right now i have "diamond", 2"hp flask" because i really don't wanna die but after the leech wheel of duelist everything much better , a "mana flask" for incase i still don't have lioneye's vision for enuf mana leech i guess. and of course a "quicksilver".

was thinking to go a light reflect flask maybe instead of 1 life flask.
"
Chebudeeh wrote:
hm allright thanks for your reply. with 4pcharges i have %77 crit chance. with a diamond flask everything is cool. as just you said on boss fight with frost wall it's allright. instead frezny i use vaal power siphon for some a bit more clear speed. maybe later i can go for lightning warp movement setup.

well i know my gear is not the best but if you have some time can you check my templar YoOoH and tell me what am i missing ^^ i don't have the right side of the lightning wand wheel. maybe after that it's capped ?

and my second question what flasks to go with ?

right now i have "diamond", 2"hp flask" because i really don't wanna die but after the leech wheel of duelist everything much better , a "mana flask" for incase i still don't have lioneye's vision for enuf mana leech i guess. and of course a "quicksilver".

was thinking to go a light reflect flask maybe instead of 1 life flask.

yea dont use lightning warp since you got no castspeed, it'll be so slow you want to kill yourself
you lose about 60% global crit for not using diamond rings and idk i just dont like to use diamond flask( still think frenzy and pcoc is much better to generate more crit and damage)
your wand could get higher crit roll on crafting
remember when you dont crit you dont get the resis pen
mana flask just keep one with lots of charges so you dont run out of mana, i just run w.e i want since i dont really focus on flasks (resis flasks defintely help tho)
btw lioneye's vision only give leech to physical damage so even with lioneye's you wont get much mana leech lol.
Can you do Uber Atziri with this build? And is it easier than a CoC CI Discharger or Juggernaut Mjolner in 2.3?
Has anyone tried using Acuity with this build? I have one sitting in my bank and since I'm not a fan of life+VP I was wondering if it'd be a good substitute.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info