Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

Wow grats man. Good deals. If you watch the 5L 30% uber video on my channel you can see what gems i use
in full fun

Anyway you just swap cyclone for GMP on big boss. You wont be using LMP
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Wow grats man. Good deals. If you watch the 5L 30% uber video on my channel you can see what gems i use
in full fun

Anyway you just swap cyclone for GMP on big boss. You wont be using LMP

OOh thanks I understand now thats good advice there.

YEah some patience and luck was what it took to get those Jewells I can't believe how super expensive they all got. One guy who sold me his 4% for 1 exalt was laughing after he sold me he was like "ahhaha sucker you paid 1 ex for a shitty gem" LOL seems like he has not checked the market recently a shame he didn't have more I could have made a profit by selling over lol

Got all my gems and gear but farming a few more regret orbs here I think I spent like over 35 Regret Orbs trying to respec to your build because I originally had Zsavage build.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 30, 2016, 3:52:39 PM
BTW would it be worth it upgrading the rest of my 3% to straight 4% block gems?

It would mean that I would have 4% more block than your build if I did :P

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 30, 2016, 3:54:12 PM
Ok so I have been trying out this build today, have not installed the jewells as yet because still doing dry lake runs for quick cash as I need more regrets but I have it very close to your setup except for blood golem perk for 1.6% life regen and your last endurance charge aswell.

What I have noticed is with Stone Golem your life lasts longer as stone golem does 100 life regen per second

This is exactly 2% life regen of 5000 max health. Infact with stone golem one of my life flasks (non instant recovery) actually recharge my health when activated with stone golem.

so is there any reason you are using fire golem over stone golem? Is it that with kings guard you have enough life?

I guess more damage is better hence the point of righteous fire? only thing this build is very dangerous since you cannot turn off RF.

you can take a look at my charackter, sharkuuea. thats what i can look like with shit gear :)
with rf on and no stone golem i lose like 20 life per second, and that is totally fine. only thigns that killed me so far are izaro with 3 conduits and 3 gargoyls and dd chests. but izaro might only be able to kill me because i only have 5k life. if i can manage to color my 6l kingsguard i will fix the rest of my gear and buy some enlightens so i can respecc 4 points. missing like 4 str so i had to take a 10 str node.

but yeah, its not as op as aims, but it does pretty well. shield charge is just so perfect for this build and 18k discharge with inc aoe is more than fine for t14. if i want i put in conc, thats about 5k dmg more. not really needed for anything because nothing can kill you, but uber izaro takes some time even with conc effect.

still wondering if conc or fire pen gives more dmg, cba to do the math and its hard to test because of the procc rate :D

aim, still want videos with double discharge? i dont know if i ever finish gearing to do a good uber run, but if i do i could upload the videos :)
Good gear for ladder. Whats your blocks chance? I cant do double discharge laptop potato or ping I have cant handle it. I literally start locking up. But it is more DPS. I use both conc and pen. You'd use double discharge pen on boss if you can. Nothing beats pen. most op gem for elemental.

@Trini - fire golum is just DPS.. you can use whatever, leap slam, lightning golem... Actually melee totem is most dps boost but hassle to cast. But with 30% mojo and only 5L you may find it very useful on boss.

I'd prolly go lightning golem + Ancestral protector + min and totem Resistance in 3L instead of what I have. This will give you very fast attack speed and more balls, more DPS, more healing.

If I were you...
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 30, 2016, 6:34:00 PM
Sharkuuu how are you getting such high life regen? how are u only losing 20 life per second? something does not add up.

If I equip my jewells will I lose less life? like does spell block affect RF?

You guys should not be losing any life with EC up. Its balanced when fortify is up. Lose like 10 when fortify comes off. Trini I answered youre question above in edit
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 30, 2016, 6:37:32 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You guys should not be losing any life with EC up. Its balanced when fortify is up. Lose like 10 when fortify comes off. Trini I answered youre question above in edit

Ooh I see you are talking about having fortify up yeah with fortify up I lose a very tiny amount hardly noticeable. I thought that guy was talking about how he loses 20 life without fortify well it makes sense now.

I do lose a massive amount of life with fortify off though. I think I can go down to 1 in just 7 seconds from full health.

I will take your suggestion of melee totem for boss fight like Atziri or Izaro etc. Will also equip the defense jewells now and see if it makes a difference. I use double discharge because its not an issue on my PC. I have a core i3 haswell at 3.7 GHZ, 8GB RAm and GTX 760 so I can handle any build just fine, party on the other hand is a different case.

This game is single threaded so yeah engine sucks ass I didn't upgrade because I know a i7 would also give me the same FPS. My fps however does plummit when I am in a party with 2 and 3 other dischargers man that is fucked up. lol

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 30, 2016, 7:16:15 PM
I'm not sure what level you are but most important things to get is life, all EC for life regen and DPS, and all 7 jewels for massive defenses. 5 or 6 jewels is really crappy gives like only 20% spell block. But 7 really boosts spell block to 73-75% depending if shield has extra block corruption. Night and day.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info