Grand Spectrum, Math is wrong.

"
Xtorma wrote:
The thing is, we have no idea how rare those jewels are going to be. Getting 10 of them may be on par with getting a shavs to drop.

This!
I was thinking in Ascendant with 12+ jewel slot but get 12 Grand Spectrum could be very difficult...
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
The thing is, we have no idea how rare those jewels are going to be. Getting 10 of them may be on par with getting a shavs to drop.

This!
I was thinking in Ascendant with 12+ jewel slot but get 12 Grand Spectrum could be very difficult...
poe.trade IS a thing... but 12 of those jewels... with 12 armor spectrums you'd get 10800 flat armor!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
@trav_dawg : what's wrong with your math ?
IGN TylordRampage
Huge amounts of armor wont make a noticeable difference. Check out the formula for how it works and you'll see that the difference between 6000 and 10000 is insignificant.
Hahaa now as soon as I read a few replies I noticed what I was missing, it was late when I wrote that post and could not wrap my head around it I guess, now it makes perfect sense ><

Thanks all :)
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
It's so cringe when people try to correct others and they're still wrong.

The math is correct.

He had 7 armor jewels, 75 armor each, that's 525 flat armor gained without counting the passive.

He had 3 other jewels, making a total of 10, 525 x 10 = 5250.

In all honesty, the scaling is so edgy, it should be.

525 flat armor from having 75 crimson jewels.

750 armor from the total of jewels he has.
who and what are you talking about

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info