More Changes to Skill Gem Balance

"
Isdp wrote:
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
This discussion should be halted until the patch notes are finished after all nothing is set in stone on how the changes will precede. Discussing the changes prematurely could potentially lead to false information spreading around like wildfire.

Pretty naïve to think GGG hasnt made the balance descisions already.
And even more naïve to think they would modify those a week before content release.

Everything is set in stone despite what players hope.
I don't even understand how there's not threads about the fact we don't have a released patch note 4 days before Prophecy is live.
Read the top portion of the notes and you'll understand why there haven't been threads made about the notes. You can't assume something is finished until it is finished.
LMAO.

Last patch:

"Vaal Spark has been nerfed in almost every way imaginable."

This patch:

"Voltaxic Spark and Vaal Spark have been nerfed in almost every way imaginable. Again."

Honestly, given these changes to spark/VS/VMS...

WHY THE HELL DID VOLTAXIC RIFT HAVE TO GET REKT

Scion berserker + deadeye got hosed. Spark/VSpark got hosed. VMS got hosed.

Seems like the 60% conversion change is utterly out of place now =/.
Oh yes my build is untouched!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO VMS is a half ass discharge. Yet discharge never touched. Must be Chris' favorite build.
Git R Dun!
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

No it's not. Anyone was a fool to not do conversion with ANY lightning, fire or cold spell or applicable attacks because chaos conversion is stronger than pen gem and chaos conversion makes 8-9 map mods vs elemental irrelevant to conversion user. (reflect and ele resists being the big ones)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 30, 2016, 1:19:08 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

No it's not. Anyone was a fool to not do conversion with ANY lightning, fire or cold spell or applicable attacks because chaos conversion is stronger than pen gem and chaos conversion makes 8-9 map mods vs elemental irrelevant to conversion user.

My volt la ranger could do 100% of the map mods, in any possible combination. Only extra mob health + enfeeble + reduced crit damage taken combo makes me feel somewhat slowed down.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on May 30, 2016, 1:18:25 AM
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

No it's not. Anyone was a fool to not do conversion with ANY lightning, fire or cold spell or applicable attacks because chaos conversion is stronger than pen gem and chaos conversion makes 8-9 map mods vs elemental irrelevant to conversion user.

My volt la ranger could do 100% of the map mods, in any possible combination. Only extra mob health + enfeeble + reduced crit damage taken combo makes me feel somewhat slowed down.

Thats my point. Otherwise you'd use a double DPS harbinger bow. Casters would use real daggers, etc. Anyway this nerf will move people that direction. (its not enough IMO. Should be only 50% converted.)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 30, 2016, 1:29:43 AM
"
"
innervation wrote:
Let's reference the changes in vague terms since they're so tentative.

Very Much Salt incoming.

No need to be hostile. People should know the changes, tentative or not, so they can re-plan builds accordingly.

Not being hostile bruh, just trying to play by the rules.
>no change to CoC discharge
ayy lmao I guess I know what I'll be playing

Also
"
The time that Sparks must travel before they re-arm has been increased from 500ms to 1000ms.

wat. re-arm as in change direction?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info