[2.4 Updated] EB Triple Curse Occultist Bladefall Miner [HC Atziri farmer+curse-bot]

"
Ninyai wrote:
and global crit chance and multiplier?

cast speed is useless right?

what about bandit rewards? planed to go for passive skills in cruel/merci
but in normal could go for life?

Crit nodes are useless, if you wanna do crit mines you'd need a lot more points towards that as well as a lot more gear investments. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's unnecessary.

As for Bandits I went with Life/Point/Point. Getting the endurance charge in Merc wouldn't be a terrible idea though, but I didn't want to make room for Enduring Cry in addition to everything else so I just got the point.
is this build still viable in breach league?
"
tarpan wrote:
is this build still viable in breach league?

Breach is really high-tempo in maps. Sure, the curses and effectiveness will help a lot, but the build itself is made for boss-farming, not fast map runs.
well i made the build in hardcore breach league now, currently running tier 10 maps (lvl 84)
has been working out great so far! For breaches themselves though i suggest using a vaal skeletons for some meat shield or u cant rly keep up placing mines fast enaugh.
"
tarpan wrote:
well i made the build in hardcore breach league now, currently running tier 10 maps (lvl 84)
has been working out great so far! For breaches themselves though i suggest using a vaal skeletons for some meat shield or u cant rly keep up placing mines fast enaugh.

thats good to know! You can't really go wrong with this build, 2 really strong defensive curses and 1 offensive one that takes advantage of every effect on it + most of the curse effectiveness on the tree will keep you alive and away from most 1-shots, but I've seen a lot of Breach footage and thought it would be hard to do without CI and Eye of Chayula.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info