- T4 uniques harder to get
- Chaos conversion items nerfed
- Same system for masters
- No option to reduce particle effects

- Labyrinth is optional Content unless you really want the extra DPS
- Level 8 Masters sell Unique Items as well
- Play a Different Build that doesn't require T4 Uniques that much
- Learn to deal with Reflect
- How do you propose reworking Masters without the Devs devoting an entire patch/update for it then?
- Don't fly off the boat with this just yet. They did say they've been optimizing the game for 2.3
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"

- Labyrinth is optional Content unless you really want the extra DPS

yes, it's optional if you don't play poe
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
We were able to play PoE without Ascendancy Points before you can do it now. Stop being a salted rhoa barbecue.
"
We were able to play PoE without Ascendancy Points before you can do it now. Stop being a salted rhoa barbecue.

Gasp! you dare suggest someone could deal without having several ex worth of gear and everything you can get in the game? it's the destination that matters!
"

I prefer not to play than playing without ascendency points. :)
Well if you really can't play Labyrinth I'm sorry for your loss. But hey at least you got to 40 Challenges.
Well, will wait for next league. :)
"
sucemab wrote:
"

I prefer not to play than playing without ascendency points. :)

exactly,

and I will never do a mandatory labirinth.

When GGG will remove this "mandatory" adventure line, I will come back again.

Now. I can't lose exp at level 99 sorry.

Cya in 2017 maybe or later, when someone will substitute Chris Wilson also.
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Last edited by RoyalStar on May 29, 2016, 6:51:55 AM
T4 uniques O.o

I assume GGG suddenly switched T1 with T4 :P but like I read it not all T1s are affected. And I'm not even sure why Shavs should be more rare. I dropped one and didn't even use it, since lowlife isn't anything that good anymore. I would argue that a lot of the T1 uniques have a very boring powerlevel anyway, the more interesting ones are T2.

I will miss Cadiro however he was very boring. Get coins, trade items. A more interesting mechanic to achieve the same would be nice. Maybe Prophecies is actually a better Cadiro, not as powerful but more interesting in its execution.

And to be fair I like the labyrinth. I still hate A4. Yet I have to play it twice. And I can't view the labyrinth as mandatory simply for the fact that the game still is not made harder, maybe now with the new mobs, but until having played it, I'm not sure. And exspecially the first two labyrinths are basically free once a char is in merciless, I usually did them all at this point, since it takes less time and I didn't want to enchant items I replace in 1 or 2 levels anyway.

For me the labyrinth is in a really nice spot. I didn't have any issues with it (I never had a lowlife char though, but hybrid, CI and pure life are quite easy) and they even tone it down a bit for ES users, which likely means my CI char can just run through the traps without even caring for them. Trap sequences don't do that much damage and ES recovery is higher than trap damage anyway.
"
XerxezBreak wrote:

- I got nothing... Stop using Gore?

What if Facebreaker is almost BiS for my build? Which happens with most crit builds now...
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info