PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Can we get a new mouse cursor?

The mouse cursor in game is so bad and it blends in to the mundane color pallet of the game. Why is everything tan and mud brown.

Can we get some style added, instead of an over sized windows mouse cursor icon....
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
Last bumped on May 29, 2016, 5:56:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I, too, would very much like a more visible mouse cursor. Something like a glowing cross hairs would be perfect.

I am rather susceptible to visual noise, so sometime I lose track of where the cursor is in all the background stuff going on. Also, for some reason I tend to click just slightly above where I want to click for some reason. May be something about the shape of the cursor.

I'd even buy one as an account MTX.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
laycast wrote:
The mouse cursor in game is so bad and it blends in to the mundane color pallet of the game. Why is everything tan and mud brown.

Can we get some style added, instead of an over sized windows mouse cursor icon....

You would have loved the brown one they had before the current one.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
mtx mouse cursors like dota2
"
illmtk wrote:

Gasp! That's totally P2W!
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
illmtk wrote:
mtx mouse cursors

I could get down with that, but they gotta be nice! :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
You can try mousehighlighter http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/19g32v/can_i_change_the_mouse_pointer_colour_i_lose_it/ (scroll down to the very bottom or use ctrl-f)

Or you can try Yolomouse

I haven't used either of the above so can't say if they help or not (I just use the extra large mouse pointer set with inverted colors--though I still lose track of where the mouse pointer is if I play in a party).
Tried Yolo Mouse in POE, wouldnt show up.
yes yes yesss!!

glowing green plz.
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
"
illmtk wrote:

There's definitely a line that GGG can cross by going in that direction. While I'm fine with cosmetic MTX mouse cursors, if they start doing MTX's for core game features like textures, shadow effects, newer directx support, UI improvements, to mitigate mass outrage it would all need to be available for free to any account that has contributed above a minimum threshold, like $20. Why? Because the "it's a free game" excuse doesn't apply to players who already gave GGG $ = to the steam/gog/gmg cost of a game (and more) in support/point purchases.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on May 28, 2016, 6:30:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info