[Prophecy, 2.3.0] Hardcore Blink arrow / Mirrow arrow Necromancer trapper capped block

"
SpoonFork wrote:

I thought the Minion Damage Support Gem and on the tree scale with the Physical Dmg so Hatred can outweight Anger.

I did some basic math just to make certain, given the base damage of a perfectly rolled lioneye's glare, on average hatred would give around 190 extra damage per shot, and anger would give around 210. After you apply the minion damage gem, minion damage in the tree, and weapon elemental damage the difference per shot becomes quite substantial in favor of anger. If the phys dps of the bow were higher by about 15-20%, hatred would become better.
How to make currency in Path of Exile, a comprehensive guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ig9_8XjC8
"
Shmizz wrote:
"
SpoonFork wrote:

I thought the Minion Damage Support Gem and on the tree scale with the Physical Dmg so Hatred can outweight Anger.

I did some basic math just to make certain, given the base damage of a perfectly rolled lioneye's glare, on average hatred would give around 190 extra damage per shot, and anger would give around 210. After you apply the minion damage gem, minion damage in the tree, and weapon elemental damage the difference per shot becomes quite substantial in favor of anger. If the phys dps of the bow were higher by about 15-20%, hatred would become better.

Thank you very much!
"
Shmizz wrote:
"
Tofflesby wrote:
Would this work as trap shadow or is it witch only?

The build works as both shadow and witch, though with witch it is easier to path around the tree and bone offering makes you significantly tankier. The shadow version has more damage and faster cooldown recovery on traps, but the build becomes completely different without capping block and using bone offering.

How would shadow result in more damage if it doesn't scale with trap damage modifiers?
"

How would shadow result in more damage if it doesn't scale with trap damage modifiers?

40% trap cooldown recovery means you can pump out way more clones at any given time, 10% chance for traps to trigger twice also means more clones. shadow also has easy access to clever construction for more quality of life and only needs 2 jewel sockets for cheap constructions instead of 5 meaning he can socket minion damage jewels.
"
Shmizz wrote:
"

40% trap cooldown recovery means you can pump out way more clones at any given time, 10% chance for traps to trigger twice also means more clones. shadow also has easy access to clever construction for more quality of life and only needs 2 jewel sockets for cheap constructions instead of 5 meaning he can socket minion damage jewels.

Ah, I assumed you were referring to the trap damage itself. That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. I like the build. Clever use of game mechanics.
hi there, I tryed myself some funny stuff with blink/ mirror arrow. The reach of the council bow gives free gmp so we dont need this gem in the setup. also becasue shadow cant benfit from bone offering ... drillneck is a good dmg choice + pirce support gem to get 100% together with proj weakness.

mainproblem for me is, that after the change to clustertrap in the 2.3 patch now its less dmg instead of less trap dmg so the dmg of our clones goes down the hill. ( clustertrap lvl 20 36% less dmg)

one funny thing is the unique jewel unstable payload. ( 8-12% chance fro traps to trigger 2x)just use 4 and then you will likely summon 6 minions per clustertrap.

but for single target damage i think blink arrow without clustertrap will be mutch more efficent than with the supportgem. becaue you can get one more dmg multiplier, like elemental fokus or weapon elemental dmg( or just go poison and add chaos dmg), instead.
"
Tier2 wrote:
hi there, I tryed myself some funny stuff with blink/ mirror arrow. The reach of the council bow gives free gmp so we dont need this gem in the setup. also becasue shadow cant benfit from bone offering ... drillneck is a good dmg choice + pirce support gem to get 100% together with proj weakness.

mainproblem for me is, that after the change to clustertrap in the 2.3 patch now its less dmg instead of less trap dmg so the dmg of our clones goes down the hill. ( clustertrap lvl 20 36% less dmg)

one funny thing is the unique jewel unstable payload. ( 8-12% chance fro traps to trigger 2x)just use 4 and then you will likely summon 6 minions per clustertrap.

but for single target damage i think blink arrow without clustertrap will be mutch more efficent than with the supportgem. becaue you can get one more dmg multiplier, like elemental fokus or weapon elemental dmg( or just go poison and add chaos dmg), instead.

This is why you go necromancer as a witch, helps to combat damage reductions from gems etc.

What bandits are recommended for this build? I gather Oak - Passive - Passive?
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
"
xerofite wrote:

What bandits are recommended for this build? I gather Oak - Passive - Passive?

yes, you receive no benefit from attack speed, phys damage, spell damage, or any of the charges.
I'm interested in trying out this one! How much DPS each clone has? May we see some stat screenshots (defense and offence)
Last edited by poenewbpoop on Jul 14, 2016, 10:33:31 PM
"
poenewbpoop wrote:
I'm interested in trying out this one! How much DPS each clone has? May we see some stat screenshots (defense and offence)

there is no way to tell how much dps each clone has other than adding up all your aura damage, base damage on your bow, aura effect, minion damage, and support gems and calculating it yourself.

here is the defensive stats screenshot with bone offering, rumi's, and the dodge flask active. (they have pretty much 100% uptime)
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info