Perandus Leagues End Soon! Last Chance to get your Solaris Mystery Boxes!

Stunning Windripper 3D Art!
welp today I turn 24, hopefully I can gather some money and buy a few more boxes and new supporter pack :-) Thanks for all you do GGG
Had lots of fun in Perandus and will miss that Cadiro guy (wouldn't mind a final very nice legacy item offer). It was great to be able to level three different characters to 85+ because of the easier access to items.

Always love seeing new 3D art, great job GGG! Curious about that body armour of the Windripper shadow too. Anyone?

Looking forward to playing the new league!

Thanks for making my favourite game :)
rip i got 2 set of the armor already:D
bought 3 boxes today, got a radiant helmet, feather and the crappy white set gloves. Well was still kind of worth it, helmet will be like 100+ points, feather 20+. Didn't feel like gambling anymore, would rather just buy armor, gloves and boots later on when it comes out.
I bought 10 mystery boxes and no body armour. =/

Got some nice boots/gloves/helm and a bladefall golden effect, but that's all.

3 from my 10 boxes was hideout gargaoyle decoration what definately not worth 20 bucks, im done with the boxes i guess :s
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
I purchased something the other day but i haven't got my solaris box yet...how much do i have to wait?
"
goodboymc wrote:
I purchased something the other day but i haven't got my solaris box yet...how much do i have to wait?

Hey there, I've sent you a PM about this :)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Hello Bex !
My hideout has been used to make nice screenshots for promotional & marketing. And so i feel between salt and pepper, atleast it's for something important and all but... :o

"

But a little reference, a link to the forum's thread, or even a little thank to me because i provided the materials for yours screenshots, it doesnt hurt and make everybody happy! :)

beautifull screenshoots btw!
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Fun league. Thanks guys!

GG, GGG.

Used the rest of my points to buy mystery boxes. . . :(
Last edited by Chewstick on May 30, 2016, 12:14:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info