[2.3] DD Elementalist / Safe, Powerful, Budgetfriendly, No Reflect

Did some minor updates.
In acceptance of a bid, plz PM me.

IGN: AdNauseam
Kind of late into the season, but just started this build to try to farm a bit before the end, and if it so much fun. Been playing a EQ, and Burning Arrow build, so this is a nice change. Loving it so far.
http://www.twitch.tv/thyroid

IGN: Thyroidgland
Really like concept of that build...but have really hard struggles
I don't understant how to kill some bosses fast. Example: Argus kick your ass, Izaro on merc kicks it, Oak - really hard because always stun you
What i'm doing wrong? I respec my standart char for test of this build, but I mostly disapointed...Really nice pack kill. I'm enter in tier 11 springs with this crap and farm this really nice

But against Izaro and most of the bosses this build is really bad...or not?
My gear

And some carcass jacks
My tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAN1BAcEswYOCPQJ9hJpFm8XHBhlGGoaOBzcHRQfxyGwJKonLyftKo0tiy6UMtE09zWSNtg26TlSOlg64TwFPC09X0VHRZ1GUkbXSRtMs03jUlNTUlXGVkhXK1gHWHdZ818EY_1mVGaeaPJqQ2t6bRlxeXGFcg9yqXrmffWCm4Nfg8yD248aj0aQVZErlG-XhZeVl_SaO5rgm6Gdrp_fogCmV6cIrJisqrFCtz686r2CwFTAZsT2xq7Iv9Af1HzYJNi92rna3d-K42rpAuvk6-7sVe987-vwH_Fs8kX31_rS_Ez-Cv6P_rM=

I really like DD and hope that I'm doing something wrong)

Edit: today trying again kill merc izaro and got it with my blue scepter, but that was pretty hard... some bosses is realy smooth killing and some not. Clear tier 11 crematorium with double Magera's and one of them was tormented. Pretty easy with my blue scepter :). Trying kill simple double oak - kicked my ass. Argus - kicked my ass. That really 50/50 build o_o
I'm loving this build so far. It was a pain in the ass to level but once you get into cruel your leveling/clear speed just gets faster and faster and most of the time you aren't even in harm's way although there are plenty of ways to mitigate incoming damage. I back it.
Last edited by sturgeon on Sep 15, 2016, 9:16:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info