Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

Unlock Code

Recently I just moved to a new place and my account got locked away, checked my mail for code but there was none of it sending toward me... even in junk or anywhere else. i waited 3 hours now still nothing...

Need Some Help!
Last bumped on May 25, 2016, 7:46:59 PM
I sent an email to support@grindinggear.com with the same issue. This is the first time I ever experienced this. System is broken boyz... will have to wait =/
"
Onslaught2k3 wrote:
I sent an email to support@grindinggear.com with the same issue. This is the first time I ever experienced this. System is broken boyz... will have to wait =/

i sent the mail to support@grindinggear.com too... and still waiting :/
nice knowing someone is have issue same as mine :/
Hey there!

We are very sorry for any delay in receiving your unlock codes! If you are experiencing problems with your unlock codes, please email in to us at support@grindinggear.com and we will look into the problem as soon as possible for you!

Currently there do appear to be some issues with receiving emails from Microsoft email services (hotmail, outlook, live, etc.). They are aware of the issues and are currently working on them. You can check their service status here: https://portal.office.com/servicestatus

If you are experiencing problems with a mail service other than Microsoft please do let us know so that we may look into your problem as quickly as possible.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience!
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
yup having issue with yahoo mail not getting codes
"
Hey there!

We are very sorry for any delay in receiving your unlock codes! If you are experiencing problems with your unlock codes, please email in to us at support@grindinggear.com and we will look into the problem as soon as possible for you!

Currently there do appear to be some issues with receiving emails from Microsoft email services (hotmail, outlook, live, etc.). They are aware of the issues and are currently working on them. You can check their service status here: https://portal.office.com/servicestatus

If you are experiencing problems with a mail service other than Microsoft please do let us know so that we may look into your problem as quickly as possible.

thank you for your reply, it seems that hotmail having an issue, ill reply to you again when hotmail solve their problem so that GGG isnt the problem :D
I sat playing calmly, suddenly start dropping the game and rolls a me to the login / password entry screen. I enter my password and I wrote that the game requires of the patch.
My actions
close client - launch game - introduce password and a ....
Requests the unlock .....
Check your mail and there is empty, several times tried to get a letter but to no avail.
Mail to yandex.ru

ps. Sorry for my English. I do not say it = (
Last edited by Legendarky on May 25, 2016, 6:51:16 PM
yea i must have resent email 50 times and nothing to yahoo has come
Just found the solution from a helpful reddit thread:

Change your log-in gateway from whatever you're using to something new (I went to Washington DC) and then select "Resent Email" - for some reason this works. You can go back to your old gateway after you unlock your account.

Credit to /u/tenkeidan
"
pel2sonax wrote:
"
Hey there!

thank you for your reply, it seems that hotmail having an issue, ill reply to you again when hotmail solve their problem so that GGG isnt the problem :D

i've got the unlock code now, Thank you for helping me out :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info