Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

I am from the future obviously please nerf uber izaro.

"
He 1 shot me stuff and more stuff plz nurf him I have 4k hp and he 1 hit me :_;;;;;;;;;;; only elite people can do this that's not fair!

? I think you were to be killed too quickly to see what actually was about to happened.
(future past tense is rough)

Uber Izaro is the first boss in the game to actually fight like a boss. In other words, he doesn't do any of the fighting himself, but delegates it to his staff.

You were most likely dispatched with a single tail swipe from Zimbu, Izaro's pre-prophecy pre-purple preternatural primate parare plebem perfectam:

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
4k weird all those youtube sc videos have 2.5k and nonmaxed res and get close to oneshot by white trash

Fear my 2.5k life 2h crit aspect of carnage abyssus berserker.

Even in a thread intended for humor, the HC elitist still rears his ugly head :>

It's much more elite to die at 13k hitpoints, I did it yesterday and I'm super proud :P

If you're wondering how it's even possible, try to facetank Academy with a high hits-per-second build and you'll know :D

Ontopic: the prophet has spoken for prophecy league. Appropriate. I_NO is so bored, she plays the forum game FOR THE FUTURE! That's a high-level tactic, I approve :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I'm fighting a boss right now Bars his name starts with an M he thinks hes awesome fuck that I'll show yee.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I'm fighting a boss right now Bars his name starts with an M he thinks hes awesome fuck that I'll show yee.

does boem have a second account that starts with m?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"

\

lmao naw boem would be doing the peace thing on the alt account it's like stuck within him.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
vio wrote:
"

\

lmao naw boem would be doing the peace thing on the alt account it's like stuck within him.

oh, totally forgot about that :-)
Last edited by vio on May 25, 2016, 4:24:05 AM
Boem wouldn't be just a measly boss, he's at least an Uber :P

There's probably a forum achievement if you win an argument against him: Defeat Uber Boem at any difficulty.

Too bad no one has ever done this so we can't know for certain :D

There should also be an achievement: Detect Boem's alt account, but it would be one of those you just complete without even trying while leveling in Normal.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 25, 2016, 4:29:36 AM
"
Bars wrote:
Boem wouldn't be just a measly boss, he's at least an Uber :P

There's probably a forum achievement if you win an argument against him: Defeat Uber Boem at any difficulty.

Too bad no one has ever done this so we can't know for certain :D

There should also be an achievement: Detect Boem's alt account, but it would be one of those you just complete without even trying while leveling in Normal.

to be back on topic: i would totally vote for uber itzaros last words to be:

peace!

itzaro
lol

hahah

I approve. He should also say Peace, Izaro if he kills you.

How to generate more forum rage 101.
You guys should get a room.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info