Didn't win a single thing in Flashback after skipping 4 days of school

I must admit I have trolled a few of the OP's threads but this one is really starting to be the cream of the crop.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I know skipping school is bad but how you do skip 4 days and completely ruin your grades.

Unless you were nearly about to fail AND within those 4 days happen to align with every single important final exam + final project. Which then you wouldn't get into Harvard anyway since you weren't doing that well.

Usually, if you skip 4 days of school might get a slap on a wrist but obviously it's not the end of the world.

Source: I skip school alot before I graduated.

This is like skipping work one time (taking a sick day off) and being instantly fired.

Obviously there's more to the story outside of just skipping 4 days.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on May 27, 2016, 10:31:35 PM
I'm not sure what's more precious at this point, the OP or the people taking him seriously.

"
innervation wrote:
I'm not sure what's more precious at this point, the OP or the people taking him seriously.

The point is - if at doubt its more important to save a life than laughing at one. There are people with streams of thought that most of us cant follow and which can lead into bad directions.

However - I certainly now too think it is made up...

"
I love this thread, please continue. Write a book even.

This - please become a ( film ) book writer. Even if you were being serious I think you should try to write a book. Your way of story telling is confusing and entertaining at the same time. I am looking forward to watching comedies made by OP.

"
eebertay wrote:
You are either one bored ass liar (which i hope) or are a complete sociopath and will one day commit horrific crimes

Im not even joking, you sound like a complete psycho and i think you need help

This as well - please dont harm other people. OP you are a good comedian and surely can make lots of money from it - but please dont harm / kill someone if you arent there yet though - others might sometimes misinterpret your speech / actions, dont blame and / or punish them for it even if you sometimes feel like it ( just in case ^^ ).
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on May 28, 2016, 12:15:03 AM
"
ivqancorp wrote:
I was really hoping to win something this Flashback, anything, so I skipped 3 days of school the first week and then one other day the next, and still didn't win anything for making that huge sacrifice.

Now I might fail most of my classes because finals are coming up and I missed all the review sessions. I didn't even complete my year end project for an elective (Woodshop - I knew I should have taken a language elective instead) and my 3 other "friends" reported me to Mr. Toddit who then sent my parents an email saying I needed to work on my own wood project since I didn't help.

I don't even know anything about wood. I just took Woodshop because my friend really likes wood, he is always hanging out in his backyard where there is a tree, and he told me he would help me with my homework. And to make matters worse, the project is due this Thursday!

The worst part is I told my parents I got into Harvard, so they would buy me a brand new Alienware last month; which they did. I already got rejected, but I thought I would work really hard on my finals, get straight As and then drive to Boston and show the Dean of Students my final report card, an email I wrote my friend which shows my intentions to volunteer at a T-mobile store and tell him my story, and that he would make an exception. You may be thinking why would he make an exception? Well one thing you don't know is that one of the topics for this years application personal statement was, "Describe a period in your life when you tried to achieve a goal but were unsuccessful". How perfect would the situation I am in right now be for a topic to my personal statement?

Now I have to sell my Greyhound bus pass so I can save that money for food, because I am positive my parents will take the new computer away when they get my report card. So my only choice is to run away with it so I can continue to play with high end GFX. I refuse to go back to my old computer, it sucked hard. Any time I would open a Strongbox I would freeze and die.

I am so screwed, thanks GGG.

P.S. I usually buy supporter packs right away, but I won't buy Prophecy pack because of how badly I was screwed over and will be homeless soon most likely.

Im not sure but something seems fishy with this story.... I think hes lying about the alienware laptop guys.
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.
"
ivqancorp wrote:
So gathering all the evidence and then making this decision, I think I did the right thing.

seriously?
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
ivqancorp wrote:
I will take your advice and try to tell the truth here on out

I don't think you're trying at all, you just linked a 3 year old pic from pinterest. xD

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/168251736051315634/

Perhaps I didn't make it clear enough, but I was suggesting that Marilyn and her dad stole the idea to begin with, so there is nothing wrong with me "borrowing" hers.
it is not GGG:s fault that you skip your classes
Set sail for epic fail
"
"
ivqancorp wrote:
So gathering all the evidence and then making this decision, I think I did the right thing.

seriously?

o shit it's the uppercut guy
This guy must be the biggest idiot I think I've ever come across on the internet.

This speaks volumes since I frequently browse Reddit and other forums that usually scream stupidity. Jesus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info