High clear speed build for 2.3?

I played an explosive arrow build this league and it is ridiculous. Very tank, fast clear, but bosses sometimes take a while and require frost wall. Also very cheap to make, only requirements are Quill Rain (5L) and Soul Strike
You'll see my meta-eatear SA/Frenzy ranger of chaos. It's gonna be a blast!
(One way or another)

RNGdelivers

Also under flood of decent rare and unque bows I've run out of rangers :S
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 25, 2016, 11:53:26 AM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Spark / Vaal Spark
Vaal Molten Shell
Coc Discharge

Wait for patch notes, before deciding. If Spark, Vaal Spark and Whirling Blades somehow, by some miracle (or GGG simply not giving a shit about balance), avoid a heavy nerf - that's your build.

^ add in CoC in that miracle

On a Sidenote: I think voltaxic LA/Spark will still be ridiculously powerful if Poison Gem and Frostwall stay the way they are.
"
Bars wrote:

Flickerstrike is probably the fastest clearing build out there but it's not for everyone. You either love it or hate it.

OH YOU FOUND MY BUILD I LOVE YOU. I've been trying to figure out what I'm gonna do, as I've done pretty much everything and none of the new skills are that appealing. You reminded me that it's been forever since I last did one, and I loved it, so here goes!
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
Rowanbladex wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Flickerstrike is probably the fastest clearing build out there but it's not for everyone. You either love it or hate it.

OH YOU FOUND MY BUILD I LOVE YOU. I've been trying to figure out what I'm gonna do, as I've done pretty much everything and none of the new skills are that appealing. You reminded me that it's been forever since I last did one, and I loved it, so here goes!

:)

Glad to be of service.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Wow, this thread certainly took off.

Thanks for all the advice. I'll wait for patch notes, but I'm glad there are so many bids on viable speed builds. Lots to choose from.
"
sikker wrote:
So last league I played poison bladefall trapper. And while the damage on that thing is amazing, the clear speed is not.
When grouping up in gorge runs etc I could barely keep up with the front runners, who could seemingly clear everything all by themselves (in a 6-man group) AND run faster than my 30% movespeed while doing so.

Now obviously I wouldn't mind playing such a build here in prophecy, but which builds would you recommend? Is it all CoC-builds or can others do the same?
I'll be playing SC, I have no class preference (anyone will do), but I am not good at making tons of currency.

Thanks for your replies :)

shatter chuck build.
Obviously conversion trapper ascendant .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:

Sorry ... but what does that even mean?
Conversion ice trap to chaos or...? Plus what ascendant?
And what makes that a speed run build?
"
sikker wrote:
"
tryhardgg wrote:

Sorry ... but what does that even mean?
Conversion ice trap to chaos or...? Plus what ascendant?
And what makes that a speed run build?

He's just trying to be funny. It can't be a fast clear build if it's a trapper.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info