End Game Labyrinth

So, maybe I misunderstood. Chris said something along the lines of the end game lab not being able to be run repeatedly easily. He also mentioned that finding the 6 trials you need in order to run the end game lab would take quite a bit of grinding. Ok... so is this lab like all the other labs? Single entry? Because if so, that's really going to suck. I know HC has it worse I guess but spending hours farming trials to then die to some stupid glith or trap and have to spend hours farming them AGAIN would make the lab even more unfun than it already is. I hope this is not the way it's going to work.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last bumped on May 25, 2016, 1:31:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Unfortunately this is almost certainly exactly how it will be. It promises to be so unbearably tedious even the prospect of it is soul destroying.
Please Chris... say it ain't so.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
I would hope that once you've done the trails once, you don't have to do them again (on the same character, or on any other character on that league). But I can understand that getting the perfect enchant will be effectively impossible if you can't choose when to access the 4th lab.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
What will really suck is if to get 38 challenges one of them is to get specific enchants in end game lab, which I will now dub "EGL". I just want the purple monkey to go with my nerfed purple bow.

Of all the things Chris spoke about this is the one that has me the most agitated and I normally don't get agitated at GGG. I'm not even pissed about the chaos nerf. But I fucking hated running lab. It's why I didn't finish up my challenges in Perandus. I figured fuck it. This is stupid just to get a damn portal effect? But Chris said he's happy to piss off half the customers so what can you do?

I also think he was full of shit when he said that the people who don't like the lab are a minority. I would say of the vocal population that it's pretty evenly split so one could presume that extends to the unvocal (or is it nonvocal?) population as well. I think most people do it because they have to and very few do it even after getting their challenges because they like it. Anecdotal, I know, but so is Chris' statement.
"
Phaeded wrote:
What will really suck is if to get 38 challenges one of them is to get specific enchants in end game lab, which I will now dub "EGL". I just want the purple monkey to go with my nerfed purple bow.

Of all the things Chris spoke about this is the one that has me the most agitated and I normally don't get agitated at GGG. I'm not even pissed about the chaos nerf. But I fucking hated running lab. It's why I didn't finish up my challenges in Perandus. I figured fuck it. This is stupid just to get a damn portal effect? But Chris said he's happy to piss off half the customers so what can you do?

I also think he was full of shit when he said that the people who don't like the lab are a minority. I would say of the vocal population that it's pretty evenly split so one could presume that extends to the unvocal (or is it nonvocal?) population as well. I think most people do it because they have to and very few do it even after getting their challenges because they like it. Anecdotal, I know, but so is Chris' statement.

I know loads of people that run the lab, I think this is why GGG think its relatively popular. The problem is because they base everything around statistics they come to the wrong conclusions.

Just to clarify, I know loads of people that run the lab and everyone of them hates it. They do it to get the enchant as do I and find it a very unpleasant sadistic waste of peoples time.
So far from what I saw from the new lab the rewards definitely out-way the risk involved. End game content shouldn't be easy to obtain it should be a challenge that will conquer the best.
*hears about endgame rinth for the first time*

haha, yeah, as fucking if i'm even gonna snort at that direction

*hears about two extra ascendancy points being there*

....godfuckingdamnit.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
End-game content shouldn't be easy, but it should at least be somewhat accessible. I fear that this is again going to be RNG-gated content which is really sad :(. I still have some hope, but not a lot. Probably it is covered with layers and layers of RNG.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Honestly, I'm more annoyed about the points being gated behind maps than behind the labyrinth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info