Skill Reveal - Ancestral Warchief

This new totem will slam the ground with the power of your weapon or fists, creating a shockwave of force that damages all enemies around where it strikes. Like Ancestral Protector, you must remain close for the Ancestor to manifest, but in exchange you will deal more Melee Physical Damage.

Ancestral Warchief works well to support melee skills with reliable area damage and its powerful buff, but also complements Ancestral Protector when used by characters that can lay down multiple totems. When using both totems, they benefit from the Ancestral Warchief's multiplier to melee physical damage and the Ancestral Protector's multiplier to attack speed, making the combination of skills an effective strategy.

Here is a video of the Ancestral Warchief being used to take on a Shipyard and a Wasteland map:

Last bumped on May 13, 2016, 1:07:23 PM
nice

but i think they need to improve the active range of this ancestor totems
Last edited by Prime_nairB on May 5, 2016, 9:40:46 PM
Sounds good daddy
nice
Amazing!
PoE is not the same anymore since 3.15.
nice!
"
nice

but i think they need to improve the active range of this ancestor totems
Sweet!
woah
does it really *have* to be 'more melee physical damage'? Why can't it just be 'more melee damage'? I don't see why you've gotta exclude elemental melees yet again, there's already too many phys-only boosts that leave them in the cold.
Last edited by Shppy on May 5, 2016, 10:36:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info