[2.4] Guardian "#1 Aurabot EU"™ no skill/brain/hands required

Have you considered taking iron reflexes and unwavering stance instead of the skill effect duration cluster? You would end up with a lot more armor than you lose in evasion thanks to determination, and you could then get rid of Eye of Chayula which reduces your life pool and thus the armor that you give. Then you could take shapers seed for more boost to your party or just a strong defensive amulet.

Btw I love your build. In my opinion this is the best autobot build out there by far. A lot of stuff in here that a lot of other builds skip. I used to hate templars but 2 weeks after making this build he has become my favorite character and now out levels all of my other characters. Wildly popular in parties.
Last edited by Sargasm on Oct 3, 2016, 3:23:35 PM
i was wondering what jewels you place in the slots as u dont have them in the skill tree, and u dont have uber lab assigned so i was wondering what final 2 u recommend. also what the above guy said, is that a better thing to do you think?
fun fact, i dont care much about challenges. i just play to play.
__
Rip melee Dec 2018
Last edited by alienfreak10 on Oct 3, 2016, 6:45:37 PM
Radiant Faith, Unwavering Faith, Prayer of Glory, Harmony of Purpose.

Conqueror's efficiency and Conqueror's Potency go in the sockets next to scion and by the Dex nodes to the right of scion. Energy from within go in the other 3.
"
Sargasm wrote:
Have you considered taking iron reflexes and unwavering stance instead of the skill effect duration cluster? You would end up with a lot more armor than you lose in evasion thanks to determination, and you could then get rid of Eye of Chayula which reduces your life pool and thus the armor that you give.

to be honest i didnt find armor that useful. as aurabot you dont have to attack the mobs. you dont get aggro as much and you dont have to tank alot of hits. if those few hits matter they will deal alot of damage. armor doesnt help alot against big hits. evasion might help avoid elemental hits and also allows for better es recharge.

to paint the perfect scenario imagine you get hit by a mob every 2 seconds with and without 50% chance to evade...in one scenario you can regen es between hits.
The jewel node next to Scion is inefficient, as the Shaper node and the life regen nodes leading up to it do LITERALLY NOTHING for your build. You are much better off taking the jewel cluster just above Resolute Technique, as that gives armor, aka something you actually use. I'd also consider taking the Barbarism and Juggernaut notables and the jewel between them for the extra ES.
ZO dude. Those regen nodes are great.
Also taking juggernaut and barbarism even with a 12% energy from within is 32% es you can get 4% more increased es without paying for a perfect jewel by taking some of the 6% nodes but without the 1% max fire res and a little armor.

Im still not convinced that evasion is worth more than twice as much armor especially since the bosses that do the huge hits that armor isn't great against also have high accuracy rating afaik. Not to mention getting rid of the 20% reduced life from eye of chayula making us give more armor to allies and the ability to get chaos res and es and maybe even extra life on an amulet. I'm gonna give it a shot and I'll let you know how it goes.
Last edited by Sargasm on Oct 11, 2016, 10:35:53 AM
Did you ever have problems with killing people in your party? Adding that much damage I feel like people could actually die to a single reflect mob.
very nice build. trying it out. leveling with Frostbolt and Vortex. seems to be going well so far
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Hey thanks for the build. One question:

I've got this almost completely setup but I'm using lv 3 enlightens as getting all lv4's will be quite a few ex and I'm still figuring out how deep I wanna go with this guy.

Using lv 3's I am currently able to run 3 less auras - not using Clarity, Haste and Grace at the moment.

My question is this: Are you able to run all the auras you present by using lv 4 enlightens with non +1 gem gear, or do I need both the +1 gem gear and the lv 4 enlightens?

I can get the enlightens if it will work out but if I also need the +1 gear then I might just stick with my current 8 aura setup for now.

Thanks again
**~~~ The Winds of Shit ~~~**
Without a helm enchant u need +1 boots and 2 lvl 4 enlightens to run all auras. I had the +1 boots and tried getting away with 1 lvl 3 enlighten and 1 lvl 4 but couldn't get them all up at once. Got a second lvl 4 and now I have all auras with 6 life left. With a helm enchant I couldn't tell you becuase i still don't have one but keep in mind that it will change with which aura ur enchant is for. ideally you will have wrath or angerenchant.

Until then in my opinion you would be a lot better off removing empower and running all auras. U lose 19% power on anger and wrath if you don't have +1 gloves and even less if you are running lvl 3 empower vs. losing 2 auras and clarity. Keep in mind that on top of the direct effects of haste and grace you give out 1% phys reduction per aura ur running.

Also what level is your clarity? Nobody really runs around not mana stable so until you can run everything at full power and have extra unreserved life there's not much reason to level it past 1. It's just for the phys dmg reduction.

This my be obvious but the only +1 corrupt that will help ur enlightens is boots. Just in case u didn't realize I didn't want you burning money on the wrong piece.

Also a suggestion to op Steppan Eard is amazing with this build. Resist cap is stupidly easy so u don't need resists on boots and Steppan Eard have a ton of es and 30% movespeed built in and the ground effect is a nice bonus. Without chaos resist desecrated ground can be a pain.
Last edited by Sargasm on Nov 1, 2016, 12:37:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info