2-WEEK RACE ALL CAPS MEGATHREAD (૭ ఠ༬ఠ)૭ (DAY 11)

"
FCK42 wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:
I really want to try something creative and non-meta,so i will play Voltaxic Spark,curios how will it work.

MY SARCASM SENSE IS TINGLING
IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY LET ME TELL YOU: VOLTAXIC SPARK IS AS META AS IT CAN GET

It's meta!?Oh my,i really want something new and creative.I guess i will try LA/Blast Rain with voltaxic,seriosly doubt it will work,but hey,really wanna try some hipster build,allthrough i heard some brownman went pretty far with it,but kinda dont belive stories.

Last edited by And1111 on May 5, 2016, 9:55:10 AM
"
And1111 wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:
I really want to try something creative and non-meta,so i will play Voltaxic Spark,curios how will it work.

MY SARCASM SENSE IS TINGLING
IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY LET ME TELL YOU: VOLTAXIC SPARK IS AS META AS IT CAN GET

It's meta!?Oh my,i really want something new and creative.I guess i will try LA/Blast Rain with voltaxic,seriosly doubt it will work,but hey,really wanna try some hipster build,allthrough i heard some brownman went pretty far with it,but kinda dont belive stories.

Try dual Consuming Dark or Consuming Dark / Infernal Mantle fire to chaos or cold to fire to chaos with the Pyre. Or something involving traps/mines and chaos damage.

Or maybe try some crazy CoC shenanigans. It could work if you're really creative.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
SSF HC melee dude
MAX BLEED DAGGER TRICKSTER
MOST OF THE TRANSFORM (INSERT DAMAGE OF ANY ELEMENT HERE) TO CHAOS IS META THESE DAYS
DUAL CONSUMING DARK WITH PYRE IS OFTEN USED FOR ICE TRAPS FOR EXAMPLE
TRY DUAL WIELD RIVE ASSASSIN OR SOME WEIRD STUFF LIKE THAT
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
MOST OF THE TRANSFORM (INSERT DAMAGE OF ANY ELEMENT HERE) TO CHAOS IS META THESE DAYS

NICE IRONY DETECTION BRO
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

NICE IRONY DETECTION BRO

I'M NOT HERE TO DETECT IRONY, I'M HERE TO SHOUT STUFF IN CAPS!!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on May 5, 2016, 10:50:54 AM
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

NICE IRONY DETECTION BRO

I'M NOT HERE TO DETECT IRONY, I'M HERE TO SHOUT STUFF IN CAPS!!

YOUR NOT DOING A VERY GOOD JOB BRO! THIS IS HOW YOU SHOUT STUFF IN CAPS
Spoiler
STUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFF

PEACE,

-BOEM-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
AMAZON RAIDER, SUP.
I will sadly miss out most of the first weekend and perhaps need to back to my dual-FT habits :D

Either that or Bladefall traps.

e: just checked the mods and luckily no beyond for the first week, so the goal is to finish Cruel before that
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on May 5, 2016, 1:30:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info