[2.2] Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark ♦ Insane Clear ♦ 7k Life ♦ Deathless Uber ♦ Videos Up! ♦ Lvl 100 PSC

"
ElJesse wrote:
As a noob, can you post a leveling skill tree guide?

There is no real re-pathing you need to do over the course of leveling this character.

I would recommend getting all the chaos damage at lvl 70+ when you already have a voltaxic. Up until then just level with a spell dagger/wand/sceptre and focus on the elemental and spell damage.

Also make sure to split an even amount of points into life & defences/damage so that you don't find yourself dieing during leveling.

Hope this helps :)
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
What jewels do you use? you missed it out :D
Last edited by AmbersDesire on May 13, 2016, 11:42:26 PM
"
AmbersDesire wrote:
What jewels do you use? you missed it out :D

Two Sacrificial Harvests, and the rest are life & damage.

On an unrelated side note. The next chunk of updates for this thread will come within 24 hours when I hit lvl 100. (very close)

༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
Congratulations, buddy.
hey, wanted to say a special thank to you for this awesome build i did it in the 2week flashback and had a big fun playing it and got 100 for the first time with this build and even managed to get number 1 as ascendant and getting my self an alt art demigod dominance in softcore :) so a big thank for such a great build.
great build. i see experienced players. get it for Perandus Flashback. is it real to start new league with this build for player who plays few month?
Does the additional arrow on quiver work with spark?
"
Molinuus wrote:
Does the additional arrow on quiver work with spark?

Nope, just happened to have one.
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
Hey I just want to ask if this guide is going to be updated when patch 2.3 is deployed ( or few days later ) because it's really great :)
Last edited by Maxasaki on May 20, 2016, 7:12:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info