Question about stunlock

"
Rockstopper wrote:

If I may add to that, some additional things one could consider to increase stunning ability or stun duration:

• +20% increased Warlord's Mark Curse Effect helmet enchant.
  • A Studded Belt grants up to 30% increased stun duration on enemies.
  • Temporal Chains, which synergizes quite well if you've already gone through the trouble of getting increased curse effectiveness.

Holly crap I forgot about that. That increased curse effectiveness leaves you with 93% increased curse effect, for a 33% effective curse effect on bosses, or a 19.95% stun chance from Warlock Mark alone. You need 1% curse effect more to get to the magic 20% and be able to stun with any hit.
Last edited by Adser on May 2, 2016, 3:45:32 PM
"
Adser wrote:
"
Rockstopper wrote:

If I may add to that, some additional things one could consider to increase stunning ability or stun duration:

[b]
  • +20% increased Warlord's Mark Curse Effect helmet enchant.
  • [/b]
  • A Studded Belt grants up to 30% increased stun duration on enemies.
  • Temporal Chains, which synergizes quite well if you've already gone through the trouble of getting increased curse effectiveness.

Holly crap I forgot about that. That increased curse effectiveness leaves you with 93% increased curse effect, for a 33% effective curse effect on bosses, or a 19.95% stun chance from Warlock Mark alone. You need 1% curse effect more to get to the magic 20% and be able to stun with any hit.
I didn't check your math, but assuming it's correct, 19.95% chance should be enough lol. I think most builds kill most bosses in less than 4,000 hits (that's .025% of max life per hit). 4,000 hits, at a constant 10 hits per second (more than most builds have), would be more than six minutes of smacking the boss nonstop before it died
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Wow..

Thanks for all the answers xD.

Sounds...........complicated................but for some reason im still attracted to stunlock :D.

I'll try one at some point.
"
Drkzaleos wrote:
Wow..

Thanks for all the answers xD.

Sounds...........complicated................but for some reason im still attracted to stunlock :D.

I'll try one at some point.
The short answer is, use Warlord's Mark. You don't have to go all-in on that curse like some people were suggesting ^_^
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info