Whats the age of the average POE player?

45 - 2kids/spouse/JoB - still find time to play.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
45 - 2kids/spouse/JoB - still find time to play.

How much hours a day do you play? My brother is 34 with wife and 2 kids all the while building a 2 story house by himself but he managed to crack like 1300 hours or so in Diablo 3 in 1 year.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
I'm going to say 25-35yrs.

Also this seems like a poll kind of thread maybe?

somebody sent the signal?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
38 years old. No basement that I can call my own but I have a sexy Harley I go ride whenever I rage quit.
Perandus is the Heather Brooke of POE leagues

Its fun but it sucks
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
34/m

Either of my houses has a basement.

The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
24 and i'm preety sure that i'm under avg age. Current young people want easy, good-looking(crysis) games.
Last edited by DemoN_M4U on May 1, 2016, 8:02:47 AM
"
marb wrote:
55 years old , guess Im the oldest poe player ? 😀

Not even close :-(
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
57 years young here. No basement as we live in an apartment (on the 3rd floor).
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
48 here, and noticed my reaction times are still pretty good/might change at 50

Turnip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info