What goes around...

"
Scotchfist wrote:

Yay! Vince VanillaWoWbetter showed up in a PoE forum, everyone!!

They're so ubiquitous these days, you will typically run into two or three of these delights before paying at the grocery store. They'll tell you all about how much better VanillaWoW was. How awful it is today. How anyone still enjoying the game is a filthy casual.

Bonus points if they do this while still playing wow.

Well, the last MMORPG i really enjoyed was Ultima Online. Not sure if i'm super hardcore or simply getting old. Lol. (15 at the time and every was 100% more cool than now)
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
"
Scotchfist wrote:

They're so ubiquitous these days, you will typically run into two or three of these delights before paying at the grocery store. They'll tell you all about how much better VanillaWoW was. How awful it is today. How anyone still enjoying the game is a filthy casual.

I like how post lich king boys and girls gets offended when someone mention original wow was better. You are probably one of those kind that cheered on when blizzard shut down nostalrius server.

Don't be offended sister. There's nothing wrong with all the free epics and legendaries spoon fed to you.

Some people prefer different playstyle that's all. eg. I like challenges of vanilla, you prefer spoonfed stuff. There's nothing wrong, don't get all worked up because someone else prefer challenges and you do not.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Scotchfist wrote:

Care to tell us about what makes it a better & more interesting game now? I'm really interested.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info