Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

so you have to do the lab in order to actually fucking be eligible for the "best" prize

that's so horse shit like the two have nothing to do with each other and you're just pushing the lab even further when it shouldn't be completely mandatory and the game shouldn't be 100% fucking balanced around it

not a big deal but it still grinds my gears bro
First time since CBT I have to criticize your decision GGG. Zero creativity! At least add something else on the top of that Perandus. Perhaps Flashback?
This is going to be the first short event I've willingly passed for eons.

Good luck to all participants but *same, same* league event doesn't hold much interest unfortunately. The Demi giveaways are generous in quantity but will be snapped up by the usual 1%. There doesn't seem to be much to grind for here.

Fortunately there are other distractions like Diablo 3 Season 6 and Tree of Savior for me.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Perhaps they will add to it to make it a little bit better? Oh that is right Chris answered that question on Reddit. So...
Good luck to those doing the 2-wk league.
This is actually quite bad.

Was looking forward to racing, now this?
a
Last edited by Uniq3n on Apr 29, 2016, 7:47:45 PM
"
Uniq3n wrote:
a
So I'm supposed to create a new character to play in the same league with the same challenges simply for a chance at a MTX lottery? Get real. Thanks for making it incredibly more difficult to complete challenges because half the players are going to be in the 2 week.

Pretty fucking sad news.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
no flashback 3 i call bs, guess im taking a break till new challenge league
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!
I guess this is easier to manage than a new race season

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info