What kind of stats for clearing Core (life based)? Update: Cleared Core

Woow. I was wondering how you had so much health. Then I saw the glorious Kaom's heart.
Anyway impressive feat on defeating core deathless. I would not have the patience and skill to dodge every single attack from Malachai, much less likely to go over the trouble of re-shuffling gear just for one dangerous boss.

"
Deadpeng wrote:
Woow. I was wondering how you had so much health. Then I saw the glorious Kaom's heart.
Anyway impressive feat on defeating core deathless. I would not have the patience and skill to dodge every single attack from Malachai, much less likely to go over the trouble of re-shuffling gear just for one dangerous boss.

7k is easily achievable without Kaom's.

Grats to OP, nice build :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 2, 2016, 1:45:29 PM
It wasn't deathless :\

Actually had 2 deaths in the first phase because of piety shocking beam and one in the third phase because I got frozen by his tentacle attack and the ring of death finished me off.

But still, with more practice it would have been deathless since all 3 deaths were avoidable.

Thanks, it was quite a blast and the fight was quite epic with the 40% AoE modifier and it was quite a refreshment over the normal maps you run since it was really fun.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on May 2, 2016, 3:04:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info