Reverse KnockBack Build

Word of Fury, the Gloves enchantment.
I don't really want to comment the build or the idea, but the skill tree is... really bad. Why do you take two 10% phys/4% reduced stun treshold nodes in the mace wheel instead of 15% phys? Why do you take the Life and reduced Mana cost wheel with 4% life nodes when you have one 6% node and multiple 5% nodes open directly besides your path? Why do you take the Berserking wheel with 18% attackspeed for 4 points when you can finish the 2hand cluster below the duelist area and get 16% attackspeed *and* 40% phys damage for only 3 points? Why do you go for Berserker and then don't take the trademark 40% more damage ascendancy?

Anyway, here's a skill tree with the same amount of points but with additional 15% life and 62% physical damage:

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAQAAOUhCwBw6hjvTuRR5K0Z6WDEYJH-CjWS2L13Uzs7QT-exVHmBS107Xrv6wk5DgmWhVKXeQthiiIhVScgLPs9_IzP9kgnL5BVhmCtjXasz35lTUd-vTbZYV8_8B8Es6IAxti-p4TZhO862Hy7k6iKs1dUh2qplJBsqSf3MhiRvJ8UTfxLWGN82drBxPZQRxQg7w5AoGFStz5eE4NfPC2DzGjyr2zGrsBmcqlGt9NvxYpr2TSOhjsaOLQvITTcPQd1wKbyQYIH-OsUcQ48OlLZfPPdaGXyRTrhpleYVyQ3-F8W6b8IX9AAAAAAAA==

I also don't know why you take Doryani's belt (which is lacking life) or the Warped Timepiece - sure, AS and movementspeed are nice things to have, but the rest of the stats are basically completely useless. A rare piece of gear with flat phys roll, weapon elemental damage and hp would benefit you far more and make the resist (over-)capping easier as well.

And just as a side note, your Immortal Call can be levelled to 3 instead of 2 with a CWDT level 1.

Imo this build is shitty and only 'works' in T10 maps because of the 6link Marohi. Or maybe I should say the Marohi works despite the build.

Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info