[2.2] Nokternl's Forever Flicker CoC Boom Build (160k+ DPS)

No immortal Call?

I die Faster without it :c
Last edited by iRexyGoRawr on May 4, 2016, 2:25:53 AM
"
iRexyGoRawr wrote:
No immortal Call?

Try to fit immortal calling elsewhere like your golem cwdt. Most important is getting your charge generation sorted, or you stop and die. :-)
"
iRexyGoRawr wrote:
No immortal Call?

I die Faster without it :c

Add me in game ( Nokternl ) and I will help you specifically and show you my current setup. I should be on in 20 mins :-)
"
Rohan_Spibo wrote:
Not sure if you already do this, but to anyone interested anyway.

I'm finding it a bit easier to 'keep control' over my character with this setup
- Flicker Strike on Right Click (Hold down pretty much all the time in combat)
- Blade Vortex on Middle Click (just for when I have no frenzy charges)
- 'Move Only' on left click, now when I'm attacking a group and my character tries to flicker away in some random direction I start to left-click continuously in the direction I want to stay (without holding) and this seems to 'pull' me slightly and keep me from going nuts all over the place. If he starts to pull harder in a direction I don't want to go, just hold 'Move Only' down a little longer on each click.

Great suggestions! Actually I change my left click to Move Only for ever single character I make, right as I make it.
I use my self cast blade vortex on Q, then move my hands to my flasks, and Vaal Molten Shell on E when it is ready.

Works for me!
Hmm with doryani's invitation physical belt you can throw away warlord's mark :o
Also, assassin's mark could be great with this setup :o
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on May 4, 2016, 4:44:55 AM
"
Geisalt wrote:
Hmm with doryani's invitation physical belt you can throw away warlord's mark :o
Also, assassin's mark could be great with this setup

Good question. Since we do scale some phys damage, our Flicker stike actually does do some damage which helps with leech from Blood Drinker.

We run Warlord's Mark, which gives us 2% Life and Mana Leech on all our damage.

Also, I cannot recommend highly enough the Lab boot enchant that gives 0.5% damage leeched as life and mana if you've killed recently. That isn't restricted to just your melee physical damage, and we do quite a decent amount of damage, and all the leech adds up.

I misinterpreted your question somewhat...
Yes, that belt is good and would be useful, however our biggest problems relate to not enough life, so getting a belt with a great deal of life outweighs some extra phys damage and leech from Doryani's, I believe.

Potentially worth trying though, if you like :)
Honestly, my crit is pretty much capped even without Assassin's mark. It gives life and mana on kill not on hit, and we already have power charge generation easily sorted. So it doesn't bring a great deal to the table after we have got to the point of Cruel Labs to use our 4 Ascendancy points on Deadly Infusion.

WM gives us better and more leech on hit, endurance charge generation for more phys reduction. I'm happy to trial the Doryani's Invitation belt if you have a spare one to lend me, but I fear the loss of 230+ life :/

Regards,
Nokternl
Last edited by Nokternl on May 4, 2016, 4:53:05 AM
"
Rohan_Spibo wrote:
Not sure if you already do this, but to anyone interested anyway.

I'm finding it a bit easier to 'keep control' over my character with this setup
- Flicker Strike on Right Click (Hold down pretty much all the time in combat)
- Blade Vortex on Middle Click (just for when I have no frenzy charges)
- 'Move Only' on left click, now when I'm attacking a group and my character tries to flicker away in some random direction I start to left-click continuously in the direction I want to stay (without holding) and this seems to 'pull' me slightly and keep me from going nuts all over the place. If he starts to pull harder in a direction I don't want to go, just hold 'Move Only' down a little longer on each click.

Works great for me Right click FLicker. R for Blade Vortex because of league of legends used to R as something required.

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Thanks to Nokternl for helping me out soooo much
was my issue. DIdnt read the stats of 25% Reduced Max HP.

Helped me figuure out my gem placements and got my Crit Chance from 51% to 74%

Gotta focus on Life and Crit!!
Thanks Nokternl~!
Last edited by iRexyGoRawr on May 4, 2016, 4:46:35 AM
how do you cap your crit chance when the max you get is around 90?.

5% base sword + 1.9 + 0.5*6 powercharge = 9.9, for a total of 87% crit chance ?

the cap is 95 and the difference between 87 and 95 is huge :c
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on May 4, 2016, 5:12:37 AM
"
Geisalt wrote:
how do you cap your crit chance when the max you get is around 90?.

5% base sword + 1.9 + 0.5*6 powercharge = 9.9, for a total of 87% crit chance ?

the cap is 95 and the difference between 87 and 95 is huge :c

Some crit on jewellery and jewels pushes it up further. I'll have to check my current crit chance when I get home, but I think it's up around 92 for flicker, and capped 95 for my spells,from memory.

My gear is not amazing, and I have 1 less power charge than planned for end build, with a corrupted +1 power charge terminus est planned, so there's more room to get to crit cap.

As it is, we attack so quickly that you don't even notice not critting. I get up to 46 bv stacks against izaro, too, which is nice. Obviously capped crit will help me reach this faster and with more damage, but the build is still performing exceptionally well, and more life is the bigger priority at this stage.

Hope this helps explain my train of thought :-)
Currently sitting on -

91.58% Chance to Crit with Flicker Stike @ 6 Power Charges.
82.25% Chance to Crit with Flicker Strike @ 5 Power Charges.

90.39% Chance to Crit with CoC'd BladeFall @ 6 Power Charges.
95% Chance to Crit with CoC'd Blade Vortex @ 6 Power Charges.

So, given that from 5 Power Charges to 6 gave me an increase of over 9% crit, I am safely assuming that going from 6 to 7 eventually will cap all of my crits at 95%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info