[Casual]/[Casualz] - Filthy Casuals (Open!) Filthy Casualz (Open!) | Active Discord is Required

Greetings!

I am a returning player after about a year or so. I have been playing D3 since I left being part of Legacy Unity and Juice. Held top spots on LB for a while. I am interested in joining as I have a lot to learn. I have not been here since Act 4 really but eager to learn and then share my knowledge. As I did with D3 I loot shared and helped best I could and will do the same here.

Looking for a good group of gents/ladies that are laid back and have fun.

IGN: gengrievous

Thanks!
IGN: NightsEgo

Hey, I'm interested in joining! I usually play the solo hc temp leagues, but looking to explore all the new endgame content without worrying too much about dying.
IGN: Trade Tyrant

I come back every league, and usually level between 3-4 characters to 80-90. After the league ends, I give away all my wealth to standard players and delete my characters. Looking for people to play with; running solo gets old. Send me an invite in game when the league starts if you've got the inclination.

I'm on EST.
Hi,

I'm interested in joining this guild.
Hey guys, I'd like to join your guild.

I've been away from POE for almost 2 years and I'm back for the Atlas update. I'm in the Central timezone and can put in a few hours a day as time allows for the next few weeks.

Thanks

IGN: THE_BIG_TRUCK

Been playing off and on since Tempest. Started to play it frequently every season since Talisman. And have gotten REALLY into post izzaro.

The problem is the friend's guild I've had since tempest is long since dead, and most of the friends I normally play with are all about World of Warcraft ATM.

Really hyped for essence league! And looking for some gents to play it with!
Id like to join

IGN: MilkyThunder
hey guys can you drop me an inv ign:DeadlySielence
also can i have the discord link?
Hi. I would like to join too. I'm an experienced player with over 2k hours play time. I'm playing poe since open beta.
IGN: Febo_vortex
Been playing since open beta, only play the temp leagues. Would love to find a fun, casual guild and this sounds like what I'm looking for.

Essence league SC IGN: Eternally_Damned

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info