Any anime Fan here?

An actual suggestion I have that I Haven't already seen would be Blue Gender. Then there's The Getbackers which is alright.
Dragon half is another one that's decent.

Also check out Cromartie highschool if you enjoy comedy, it's my second fav right behind Steins;Gate.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:
An actual suggestion I have that I Haven't already seen would be Blue Gender. Then there's The Getbackers which is alright.

Also check out Cromartie highschool if you enjoy comedy, it's my second fav right behind Steins;Gate.

Ahh dragon half...poor damuramu
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:

At least he was great.
I need to make a character based off of him >.>

E: It's also The Great Damuramu
You say the whole thing
Much like A Pimp Named Top Hats
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Apr 25, 2016, 7:37:40 PM
"
Einkil wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:

At least he was great.
I need to make a character based off of him >.>

I used to name my Barbarians after him when I played D2 all those years ago.

"
E: It's also The Great Damuramu
You say the whole thing
Much like A Pimp Named Top Hats

And how Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth! goes with full title, bolded letters and exclamation mark (even when in mid-sentence).
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
i am a big fan!!! I love Noragami and Parasyte and Tokyo Ghoul!!!
hahahahaha Overlord, just watched that, easily A+

Brilliantly done and i laughed so hard.

Oh man that show was a clear ace.

Spoiler
Supreme high being Touch Me 10/10, would laugh again.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Games related Animes :
Sword Art Online (I-II) , Kono Subarashii , Accel World , Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon , Overlord , No Game No Life

Food :
Food Wars (Shokugeki no Soma)

Sport :
Slam Dunk , Kuroko no Basket (I-II-III), Prince of Tennis , Haikyuu

Comedy :
Seitokai Yakuindomo , Ansatsu Kyoushitsu , Beelzebub , Sora no Otoshimono , The World God Only Knows , The Devil is a Part-Timer

Romance :
Nisekoi , Sukitte Li na yo , Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

New Release :
Boku no Hero Academia

Others :
Kiseijuu , Blood Lad , Bakuman , Avatar - The Last Air Bender , Avatar - The Legend Of Korra , Tamako Market , Tamako Love Story

Have FUN ~
Spoiler
Genres of anime may wrong because 1 anime may have few genres

Last edited by wong236 on Apr 28, 2016, 1:44:15 AM
"
Rob_GGG wrote:
In which case you should watch "Future Diary".

Can be a bit fanservicy, but I feel it works as a contrast to some other things that happen.

WARNING!!! This one can be a little bit absolutely crazy.

Just finished this.

I love a good jigg-saw, cheers Rob. Another A+, definitely worth the time.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Ping Pong Club ;)
Surprised no one's suggested God Eater. That was one of my favorites from the past few seasons. Lots of action in that one, also some drama.

Another one of my favorites was Mobile Suit Gundam, Iron Blooded Orphans. That was an amazing 25 episodes, with great pacing and sound track, and it did a great job devolving the universe, even though there's been plenty of gundams. It was my first gundam and it's gotten me into watching more. A 2nd season comes out this fall too.

Edit:also, what in usually do for animes to watch is I go to kiss anime and looks art the top ten for this season, which is the the first thing you see when you scroll down on the home page
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Apr 29, 2016, 7:43:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info