Dark Souls III topic.

Club .. all day .. every day.

I RnGéd a longsword for loot very early game at the high wall of Lothric and am surprised how good it is for PvE.I've upgraded it to +3 and it performs really well .. so well I give thought to abandoning my club .. Deprived for the win ! ... nah,I love my club. lol =P

I haven't gone far in the campaign yet (almost done with Cathedral of the Deep),mostly playing around with all the different weapons the game has thrown at me....Am really enjoying the frequency of weapon drops from mobs and the assortment of weapon types laying around in loot bubbles.

I've probably got more weapons in my inventory now than I did in Dark Souls 1 by the end of the campaign. hahaha (which is a good thing IMO)

Not sure what I'll use when I feel like PvPing,probably just do the same as PvE and mix it up for fun.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I've been using Yhorm's Great Machete in PVP. It reks in PVP if you know what you're doing. Still using the same build I posted except no greatshield and am now using Yhorm's in my right hand and Butcher's Knife in the left. A dual weapon setup basically.

A few things to note about Yhorms, is the 2h R1s are deceptively fast, the follow up 2h R1 is even faster, and the weapon has longer range than the weapon appears. The hit box is also wider than the weapon.

I make a living in PVP by trading hits with people using weaker weapons than I am. The one major weakness of Yhorm's is its got horizontal swings only, which make it really easy to backstab by itself, which is the reason I'm using the butcher's knife to compliment it.

Yhorm's absolutely destroys pesky R1 spammers. All you gotta do is use the hyper armor on the weapon to your advantage and if you hit them once, you can usually hit them twice.

Did a pretty good session of PVP outside of Sulyvahn's bonfire going into Anor Londo. That's the prime PVP spot where everyone is putting signs down. Did over 40 matches and only lost 3 times. Its not that I'm god tier or anything, its just that most of them suck really, really bad. I've still never lost to a katana user. I see weeaboo katana builds all the time with names like Himegi, these people always get rekt. And seriously, these are some of the worst players in Dark Souls 3.

Yeah I got invaded a few times yesterday with yhorms and it's actually getting really easy to catch people out of rolls with the correct timing. Use the first attack for force a roll, wait less than a second and take another swing. if you don't rely on the games base tracking you can catch someone out of most rolls. I normally win through taking trades with people with less damaging weapons and I destroy R1 spammers, but I hardly ever see them.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Temper wrote:
Club .. all day .. every day.

I RnGéd a longsword for loot very early game at the high wall of Lothric and am surprised how good it is for PvE.I've upgraded it to +3 and it performs really well .. so well I give thought to abandoning my club .. Deprived for the win ! ... nah,I love my club. lol =P

I haven't gone far in the campaign yet (almost done with Cathedral of the Deep),mostly playing around with all the different weapons the game has thrown at me....Am really enjoying the frequency of weapon drops from mobs and the assortment of weapon types laying around in loot bubbles.

I've probably got more weapons in my inventory now than I did in Dark Souls 1 by the end of the campaign. hahaha (which is a good thing IMO)

Not sure what I'll use when I feel like PvPing,probably just do the same as PvE and mix it up for fun.

The club is actually a pretty good weapon. Aside from the estoc it's in the top starting weapons you start with imo
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Apr 25, 2016, 2:26:05 PM
Disgusting I see estoc users in this thread probably beat the game with dark sword too

LOL!

rekt
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Disgusting I see estoc users in this thread probably beat the game with dark sword too

LOL!

rekt

I use fun weapons. Estoc has a fun moveset. Dark Sword has a fun moveset. If they nerf it I'll still use it. If I liked the stance for rapiers I'd be using one instead since it fits my dex-int character. The reason I use Yhorms is because I love the moveset and It fits the character Idea with the brutal Heavy attack after the warcry. If you don't like it, Don't invade :)
"
Einkil wrote:
"

LOL!

rekt

I use fun weapons. Estoc has a fun moveset. Dark Sword has a fun moveset. If they nerf it I'll still use it. If I liked the stance for rapiers I'd be using one instead since it fits my dex-int character. The reason I use Yhorms is because I love the moveset and It fits the character Idea with the brutal Heavy attack after the warcry. If you don't like it, Don't invade :)

R1 spammer detected here boys of course it's going to be nerfed even though it's SO easy to kill kids like you in that game like a friend made a video about it actually here I bet this is you right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-Xo4rCfg1Q

GIT GUD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 25, 2016, 5:24:16 PM
"
"
Einkil wrote:
"

LOL!

rekt

R1 spammer detected here boys of course it's going to be nerfed even though it's SO easy to kill kids like you in that game like a friend made a video about it actually here I bet this is you right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-Xo4rCfg1Q

GIT GUD

>implying I r1 spam. Nah I give my opponents more respect than that when they invade even when I shouldn't. r1 spam against a good player doesn't work so I don't do it. It's a bad strat.

Though I am always on a quest to git gud, so thanks for the inspiration ;)
Last edited by Einkil on Apr 25, 2016, 6:19:02 PM
alright this isn't working you're suppose to be mad u fucking ruined it

god dammit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
alright this isn't working you're suppose to be mad u fucking ruined it

god dammit.

Oh uhh Sorry.

grr anger. U ar b****. I h8 u.
better?
NO THAT'S NOT BETTER U RUINED MA LIFE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info