2.2.2 Patch Notes

Dont Beacon of Corruption Bug fixed yet??? :(
"
elbramso wrote:
Ok, this means you no longer have a 25% chance to generate endurance charge when you gain a power charge??
That would kill my build :(

"
marcust wrote:

I am also wondering about this! It would kill my build 100% completely aswell if it no longer built endurance charges.

But guys, the skill was CORRECTED! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Last edited by lucksickle on Apr 13, 2016, 5:27:38 AM
"
iAkrobat wrote:
I mean when the Elements split up to the base stats, chaos should be something special here, too?

The funny thing about chaos golem - actually not even THAT funny - is that only his aura deals chaos damage, it seems that either his spikes deal physical damage or every enemy has a shavronne's as of lately. This confuses me, because the chaos golem is pretty much a chaos sentinel that fights on your side... and the spike attack of them DOES deal chaos damage.

The "Star of Wraeclast" gets added? Awww yiss...
But that raises a question for me: Now that "The Goddess Unleashed" has been discovered, will we be getting a new riddle? I would absolutely LOVE a new riddle!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
So spark gets a nerf in pvp because its unfun? Running into 12 chaos ice traps and being instagibbed is more fun? Or being stunlocked for about 45 seconds before you die is more fun? Reasonable nerf there, especially after chris said pvp is on ice for a while in terms of attention/work to be done. so now everyone has to play that shit of a bow voltaxic or wont even be able to do leo dailies anymore....
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
"
zuzukioa wrote:
So spark gets a nerf in pvp because its unfun? Running into 12 chaos ice traps and being instagibbed is more fun? Or being stunlocked for about 45 seconds before you die is more fun? Reasonable nerf there, especially after chris said pvp is on ice for a while in terms of attention/work to be done. so now everyone has to play that shit of a bow voltaxic or wont even be able to do leo dailies anymore....

or you could form a party and, you know...

HELP EACH OTHER
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
joachimbond wrote:
"
zuzukioa wrote:

or you could form a party and, you know...

HELP EACH OTHER

yeah cool, lets abuse the system to make it to lvl 8 on leo... it's a really sad story that this is required to get him to 8 in a templeague...
why do we have this bullshit in the game anyways if it's balanced around trading kills? GGG should look at what hello kitty online does...
Last edited by zuzukioa on Apr 13, 2016, 6:30:48 AM
How the hell can you activate the leaderboards before you fixed the CI and ES based chars ability to run the lab??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So you are seriously going to f...... screw all those people??!?!?!? this is the worst f...... move in GGG's history and why the f... doesnt this get more attention from the community?!?!!?!

Right at this moment i am really f...... sad i invested money in this game.
"
Drimli wrote:
How the hell can you activate the leaderboards before you fixed the CI and ES based chars ability to run the lab??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So you are seriously going to f...... screw all those people??!?!?!? this is the worst f...... move in GGG's history and why the f... doesnt this get more attention from the community?!?!!?!

As sad as this might sound, you didn't invest money, you donated money.
I really hope they fix that issue, though.
"
Fixed a bug where a Conversion Trap Enchantment counted as a minion skill rather than a trap skill for the purposes of Challenges.

Can this PLEASE apply retroactively? Imagine my frustration when I only need 1 more challenge for 36 and I finally get "Converted enemies do 20% more damage" or whatever the wording is, and it doesn't count for the challenge. Trap enchant is the only one I am missing and this bug ruined that day for me, big time.
"
zuzukioa wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:

As sad as this might sound, you didn't invest money, you donated money.
I really hope they fix that issue, though.

I am aware of that... but i see my donations into a f2p game as an investment in the future of the game and i am quiet sure that is what is intended with the donations... but it does seem they are more busy counting the money atm than trying to balance and fix the game.

And btw why the f... do people always take out the most unimportant part of the stuff you write and make that the main thing they comment on?!?!? it has become a f..... plague that people have to lecture each other on minor shit instead of attacking the real f...... problem.
Last edited by Drimli on Apr 13, 2016, 7:30:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info