Upcoming Microtransactions!

Am I the only one who'd really appreciate a less bright and shiny Ice Trap effect?

Was really hoping for something like a demonic/gore or ebony version that won't hurt my eyes so badly in darker environments.

Well maybe something arcane or whatsoever? I know it wouldn't fit the theme very well but e.g. Glacial Cascade is also a cold skill and got a less bright MTX effect.
gore EQ looks awesome!!
All thous MTXe's looks crapy.
Still no SWT MTX.

No ty.
SC legues V
Why is everything always gore?
Also the ice trap flower barely looks much different from the original, at a glance you might not even notice.

Very cute pet, though.
Regarding the earlier Roomba comments, if I could get my cat pet to sit on it and follow me around I would buy that in an instant.

If I could get my cat to wear a shark suit as well I'd buy two :)
Those looks great but even with a good computer, if we go for build like CoC or something like that, computers will not follow..
Can you not fix these ?
looking all great and gory, especially the trap pet is a amazing idea. i wish it would be a time restricted offer so it doesn't devalue some days after you showed it around.

buying stuff outright from the moment it gets published, one has the same disadvantages as early tech adopters, you pay a higher price to be able to show it around. problem is, i've never been one of these guys when it comes to tech. poe is the first medium that kind of pushes me into that position.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Gore lightning arrow thematically is weird.
They look nice.
Hopefully they won't make the game even more fps hungry.
very nice work GGG !
Optimizations plis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info