Exiles Everywhere <EXíLE!> 91/110 Spots | Discord | Leagues & Std | Guild Bank | Eng-Speak Legion!

bump welcome
Real Life Name: Bruno
Highest Level Character: 82
Ign of the previous stated character: B1GxCYCLONE
Location example Usa, Russia, Europe (Or more specific): Europe, Portugal
Hours played weekly rough estimate: 10+/- depends on work and now exams are over so more time to play
Current Goals on Path of exile: have fun , make builds, have fun , nice drops and reach endgame with all classes and more importantly LEARN I am still a noob on this game but I love it
Previous guilds if any: -----
Will you join the Discord Channel?:YES
welcome
Real life name: Tony
Highest level character: 2 lvl 76 hierophant and slayer
IGN of slayer: probablyalmostdead
Current goals: finish the atlas, keep farming for better gear
Hours played weekly:Around 35~40
Join Discord : Yes
welcome
bump
bump
bump
~Members Accomplishments & Findings List~

Name: AZ
IGN: ZizArcTotem & A_Witchy
Achievements:
* Highest Char - 83
* Played on and off (over the years) for 2800 hrs (according to Steam ... but, I'm often logged in while doing other stuff) -- so still basically new to the game.

About myself & Goals:
* I am a retired and disabled guy. So got lots of time. When I am well enough, I play a lot - but, if not well - I can be away for weeks (sometimes months).
* Still new to the game, although played a ton of similar games. Usually use a cookie cutter build, skill tree too freaking complicated to take it all in.

So, GOALS for this season are to see how high I can get a character :) Would love to be able to hit 90s, do Red Maps, some of the end game bosses, Uber Labs, etc ... It's been over a week and I'm still sitting only on lvl 56, lol, people get to 90s on their first day !!

Anyway, looking for a nOOb friendly guild, with people who like to teach and not mind "stupid" questions.

Hours played weekly rough estimate: 10+ish hours a day, most days.
Current Goals on Path of exile: == see above ==
Previous guilds if any: none
Will you join the Discord Channel? Sure - esp. if it's active :)
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info