[2.2] RF Blade Vortex Marauder aka the 'Firetwister' >250k dps HC/Atziri viable, Videos added now!

GG i guess this build is no longer supported :(
Hey, did u use a lvl 1 cwdt? Why does the curse not work?

About the sword: yea you could youse it to be very tanky, but on the other side you wont have any %spell damage nor additional cast speed.
Curse on hit and CWDT and ice nova doesnt work. No idea why ask GGG. but the question is how do you get around this?
does this BD still suit for 2.4?
Last edited by liuwaigua on Sep 26, 2016, 1:24:43 AM
Hello, i didn't try this build on 2.4, so i can't exactly tell, how viable it is now. But judging by the patch notes (i didn't have the chance to play much lately), it still should work fine.

To the curse on hit problem: the warlords mark (or any curse) skill level requirement must be higher than the cast when damage taken supported skill level. So cast when damage taken can't trigger the curse itself, only the spell (ice nova), then it should work (i tested it on 2.4).

And sorry for the late answer, was busy :S
"
Contractor wrote:
Hello, i didn't try this build on 2.4, so i can't exactly tell, how viable it is now. But judging by the patch notes (i didn't have the chance to play much lately), it still should work fine.

To the curse on hit problem: the warlords mark (or any curse) skill level requirement must be higher than the cast when damage taken supported skill level. So cast when damage taken can't trigger the curse itself, only the spell (ice nova), then it should work (i tested it on 2.4).

And sorry for the late answer, was busy :S

thanks for your reply,I'll try this BD ,^_^
Last edited by liuwaigua on Sep 27, 2016, 8:09:58 AM
That is not the correct method of calculating BV dps.

Tooltip / casts per second * 20

Your actual dps is closer to 88k. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, tooltip warrior.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Sep 27, 2016, 3:25:54 PM
My friend, i humbly want to point out: this build was made in 2.2, before the blade vortex changes in 2.4. I didn't have the time to update the thread, of course it shows the old dps.
Anybody play this in 2.4? I'm thinking about trying this for my first build in the new HC league when it starts.
"
Anybody play this in 2.4? I'm thinking about trying this for my first build in the new HC league when it starts.

Hey there, first off big props for this idea in the full fire conversion. I totally love it! To answer you, I've messed around a bit, left for another character, and came back to my own version. Same concept with the conversion, but I made mine focused around Iron Will. I still have some things I need to work out, but overall it's fast and fun :) I need more life in mine mainly, but it's fun!

I sit at 39k Blade vortex damage in Hideout with Hatred and RF up. When EO hits (all the time), I'm sitting at 54.6k BV damage!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info