[2.2] [HC] Oro's Flicker Strike Elementalist, HC Perandus

"
tomekswk wrote:
Any changes for 2.3?

Not really, Elementalist got buffed and hence the build got stronger. I'd play around with the blasphemy curses to see what works best and get mana leech from duelist area instead of relying on Warlord's.

I would switch out Liege of the Primordial from merciless lab for Paragon of Calamity and then get Liege from uber lab. Pendulum is good but I just prefer consistency over the bursty periods of damage it gives.

-30% reflected damage taken from Sybil's was enough for me to not worry about it too much but with the -50% from Paragon i'd always use flammability and enfeeble, drop warlord's and go get mana leech from duelist. (this is from HC perspective).

I'll revisit the char some day when i've got time. Propably alter it a bit with the full refund passives and upload some 2.3 material from higher tier maps.
i totally like the idea.
Here is my skilltree (https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAGt6yL_fsJLBjr4RLYP3HwIEBzI0g9uvt1XGh2U6WKyY8Wz31zbYm6FJGxhqj0YqjXgvHRTsVXzl-tJYB2aecg9xhVnzeuYaOKyqY_2QVXKpRtcnL_cyxPbauTrYfNnGriftsUIyiQGRPC0MXwYOGS535S3Sg8wcp9R82WFX4rc-U6UJ9lcNrY3tIP4K8azSIc9-gpvhc_JF2L0pLvJBns2iADrhNZJ8uIIHpzAEs_Afplf-jxo-n8sB58BmaPJN418_FE026BQg_EuGYO8OvJ8ir1BHGJE4U3bnUfvNFh8Yg19GUvxM1AfcjRekEzXZfA==)

slightly different from yours.

I d qppreciate if you could give me your opinion on it.

Items wise, I am close.

Thank you.
The build looks fun, would you recommend it for a starter character in the Breach league?
Hi, I wonder if this build will still work great if I will swap the boots with gang's instead for more fire damage and 20% move spd, helm with devoto's for attack speed, move speed and de and lastly using Doryani's invitation instead for even more fire damage.

What do you think?
this build is amazing

char lvl 83 in Breach_Hc(die by my falt)

ez to clear all breach
I've been working on a flicker strike ELe myself, but I wanted to add in Discharge as well.

Where do you think the best replacement gems would be to get Discharge in therE?

Flicker>Multi>Ele damage> CoC > Discharge > ???

I was also thinking of using Terminus sword for the charge generation. Thoughts on that vs Oros?
Wondering how would this work, Avatar of Fire would go to waste, but the other stats seem to be really nice.
I like Hardstyle. Also cats.
Hey all. I'm building an Elementalist Flicker / Discharge and I came upon this thread.

I'm using Oro's too, but instead of Kromm's I'm using voll's protector to help generate charges for Discharge. I'm only @ 55 atm but have a question about skill tree.

Should I focus on crit nodes and getting any available ignite ones? Or should I go more for accuracy? I'm not going to use RT since I need to be able to crit.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info